Does anyone go NightClubbing here?

Scunna

Reaction score
Does anyone go NightClubbing here?

I live in south shields, near newcastle, the best place 2 go where i live is escape which is a mix of all music; and also vogue which is like harcore chava rave.

I love any trance/techno/house/hardcore type music.

replys here

thx

:D

No, im a loser, i dont leave my house.
::Goes back to playing half life::

Ive been there.... :)

Maybe I saw ya! :p

But actually... I dont go on a regular basis at all..... very very rarely...

Its not really my thing. I prefere house parties for getting wrecked.

And I allways am really tempted to buy some lil tablets I really shouldnt when at places like that.... (And I havnt yet! just so you kno...)

Once every couple a weeks... its ok but im kinda over it...

Not so much anymore...I haven't been in ages in fact, and the places I go are more indie/rock.

I only go to gigs now, and I'm past the whole "getting pissed for the hell of it" phase.

Though then again, I haven't been to a gig in ages. :x

Farrowlesparrow said:
the places I go are more indie/rock.

same... the main place i go plays that + rnb... no techno shit. always good music.

KagePrototype said:
I only go to gigs now, and I'm past the whole "getting pissed for the hell of it" phase.

Though then again, I haven't been to a gig in ages. :x

I don't do it for the hell of it.

I blame peer presure! :p

Nah... I dunno... I never normally get that drunk anyway tbh... :rolling:

EDIT: Yeah.. Ive been, but I only moved up north last year. So I don't really know my way round newcastle or the surrounding area yet.

EDIT2: heh.. I'm 17. 18 in feb...

hey marksman you should cum down south shields, it is really cool!

:p

ive just gone 18

I'm sure I will end up goin there eventually :thumbs:

I'm making my way round all the drinking spots lol

hey marksman you should cum down south shields, it is really cool!

:p

:naughty: I know some 16 year old girls that sneak into 18/21 and up clubs. One of my friends says she wants me to see whats up at a club in Winter Break.

I don't like dancing or loud music, and I don't drink...I don't think I would do very well at a club.

I go out sometimes, dont like the shit clubs in my town..just alot of fighting and shit. There is one awesome house club here called å2 tho but the age limit is like 25 and im 19 so i can only go there with my friend couse he knows the owner..

I was an indie/metal kid, then after i went to a squat rave i got into breaks. You just can't dance to rock or indie, just kinda jump about pissed out of your face. And :)'s let you dance all night...

I would but it's always a friday night, which is the day before work :|

Saturday would be a different story.. but that's houseparty night ;(

Back