Don't date Emo kids

Ok I'd go to Wikipedia to find out but I'd think I'll get a better laugh out of your explanations.
What the hell is 'emo'

I've heard people on forums and in real life but I don't have a fecking clue wtf it is? Is it just goths? Even from what I've read here I can tell I won't be likeing these people.

its a version of gothic, more attemped suicides though, well not "attempted" more of "IM GONNA DO IT!" but dont in the end :\

Kamikazie said:
its a version of gothic, more attemped suicides though, well not "attempted" more of "IM GONNA DO IT!" but dont in the end :\

Oh shite so they're like reasonably well off teenagers dealing with angst through claiming utter depression,sadness over trivial matters and basically spend their time trying to out sad the others while messing about with suicide.

Right well I suddenly have an urge to smack each and everyone of them "Upside the head"(love this phrase. Find me a conversation it cannot be used in) till they see sense.

Madogs dictionary explanation- Goth is kinda more old style. You think of gargoyles and old churches and shit like that.

Emo is more common today and spreads to a vast majority of people, kind of like AIDs. Anyway, emo is caused by sadness from life problems.

Fake emos: Most of the emo victims are known as fake emos. They dress the part and act like their problems really hurt (i.e. Girlfriend breaks up because the fake emo is pussy fag) and they do this just to get sympathy from other girls or other way around if said fake emo is girl.

Now you know your emo

Voodoo_Chile said:
Oh shite so they're like reasonably well off teenagers dealing with angst through claiming utter depression,sadness over trivial matters and basically spend their time trying to out sad the others while messing about with suicide.

Right well I suddenly have an urge to smack each and everyone of them "Upside the head"(love this phrase. Find me a conversation it cannot be used in) till they see sense.

well put. Actually poorly put, but well put nonetheless.

OvA said:
well put. Actually poorly put, but well put nonetheless.

Aye,forgot to factor in those with actual problums.(As the op mentioned about his ex) But the way I see it even then suicide is still totally pointless,Even to consider it is a total waste of a thought.

Homicide on the other hand... :p

Everyone has an emo in them. But instead of killing everyone at your school you can take it out on video games. SEE VIOLENT GAMES ARE GOOD!

Why would anybody date the offspring of a giant bird?

Raziaar said:
Why would anybody date the offspring of a giant bird?

What you're thinking of is an Emu

Now of course why anyone would date an Irish Oil Company
Emo Oil is another question.

That said,You might be better off will the oil company then these depressing sods

Voodoo_Chile said:
What you're thinking of is an Emu

I was trying to make a funny.

emu.jpg

I thought the thread title was "Don't hate emo kids" at first, and I was about to come in here and rant about how stupid nad pathetic emo is... guess that's unnecessary now

Raziaar said:
I was trying to make a funny.
If you'd had coupled your post with the ****ing picture you'd have gotten away with it.

It scares me. It really fecking scares me.

(Changes to emo voice) Seriously guys, dont hate emo kids, cause I know how they feel. Its ok to be sad. Dont be such a dick.

Whenever I see an Emo kid, i want to hurt him and tell him to be himself.

dream431ca said:
emo kids live in their own world...you can't date them...you can try and be friends with them..but that fails miserably....cause you won't stand all the whining.

Nah, I've got an emo friend and I've never heard him bitch. Not all of them are like that, just about 95%, dont worry :|

emos are the best type of people in the world cuz they are never assholes.

Skaadi said:
Nah, I've got an emo friend and I've never heard him bitch. Not all of them are like that, just about 95%, dont worry :|

Well, the girl I'm dating is into emo MUSIC. She's not really all "Blah blah, life is pain, each cigarette I smoke is a little suicide, hurt, blood, menses." So that's allright. Plus my sister, who is rather cool I think, is the same way. Likes the horrible, horrible music but is a good, vibrant person. So Emo (the music) surely can't destroy every soul it encounters. Can it? Or do crushed spirits seek it?

Dating girl does have black shower curtains, though. Does that make her emo (person)?

Greatgat said:
Well, the girl I'm dating is into emo MUSIC. She's not really all "Blah blah, life is pain, each cigarette I smoke is a little suicide, hurt, blood, menses." So that's allright. Plus my sister, who is rather cool I think, is the same way. Likes the horrible, horrible music but is a good, vibrant person. So Emo (the music) surely can't destroy every soul it encounters. Can it? Or do crushed spirits seek it?

Dating girl does have black shower curtains, though. Does that make her emo (person)?

Like i said, everyones got an emo in them. Well actually scratch that. But I still think emo is better than being a punk. Emos never overconfident and cocky asses and all that shit.

Back