Dont Taze me bro!!!

Oh, by the way, maybe not as good quality, but the trend is apparently gaining speed: [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nQbTSC0zjac[/YOUTUBE]

Double by the way: The bumper stickers are out now, too!

Where can i get a bumper sticker?

If he wasn't throwing a hissy fit they wouldn't have to bring his crack induced movements down.

How can anyone dispute that 50,000 volts running through your muscles isn't safe? :upstare:

But I don't think that's the issue here. The issue is when police should be permitted to use this kind of force, not if.

keeps everyone else safe though, thats what matters...

not in this case though :hmph:

keeps everyone else safe though, thats what matters...

not in this case though :hmph:
Sure. And the debate needs to concentrate on when using a taser keeps other people safe.

Well, lets be clear. Its strictly to alleviate confrontation between the suspect and officers, or to bypass confrontation altogether.

I wouldnt say this kid posed a big threat to the officers though. I think they had in in their heads that it would be a quick zap, he would stop resisting, and they could get him out of there asap.

Well, lets be clear. Its strictly to alleviate confrontation between the suspect and officers, or to bypass confrontation altogether.

I wouldnt say this kid posed a big threat to the officers though. I think they had in in their heads that it would be a quick zap, he would stop resisting, and they could get him out of there asap.

In this case I don't know that they had a right to try and arrest him in the first place. But once he starts resisting I think they have a right to taser him. I know thats not very liberal of me but any time a person tries to fight with an officer the situation can turn deadly as at least one of the people involved in that fight is carrying a loaded gun. With that said I've seen cops use this type of force before when it was completely unjustified.

Back