evil^milk said:
why does everybody dislike lemonking?
Mostly, cuz it's funny
Ever since the lemonking's mom thing
Which was probably one of the funniest threads in hl2.net history

Plus he makes a lotta racist comments in the politics forum
And he uses myspace and shits on his lawn

Plus his poor grasp on the english language makes him sound a bit retarded
(It's actually gotten a lot better though)

Spicy Tuna said:
....you have off today then your boss calls you and wants you to come in:flame:
on a day where I wanted to go to the mall.get a hair cut and buy some new jeans.It makes so ****in mad,Im about to quit that stupid job, I hate it there
Always ****in washing dishes,and the customers are retarded. for ****ing $6.25
an hour,slave money:flame: I cant wait til I get all this weight off of me and get a real job.and then I have to work with this really bitchy 16year old bitch,I hate her always bossing me around,and talking shit ARGH:flame:
I thought you were twelve tbh *shrugs*

Just dont answer the phone when you see your work's number on the call ID =\. Always worked for me

Can we stop with the hate, please? It's just getting old. Can't you let him have one thread which you guys don't derail?

SHIPPI said:
Can we stop with the hate, please? It's just getting old. Can't you let him have one thread which you guys don't derail?

Hey all I did was post an owl, and you go and delete it! I don't even have anything against Tuna I was just wondering what was going on in this thread.

babyheadcrab said:
Hey all I did was post an owl, and you go and delete it! I don't even have anything against Tuna I was just wondering what was going on in this thread.

I didn't delete anything in this thread

your jealus of my name admit it! :(
I started this thread to talk about how part time jobs suck,and all you people do is insult me.

Lemonking isn't actually hated by any of us. We just enjoy picking on him. He stays around here for God knows why. The Lemonking's mom thread was BY FAR one of the best threads I've ever seen on any message board. It's one of those things that everyone just remembers forever.. Hell it's the first thing I think of every time I see his name. Notice how we all still refer to him as Lemonking even though his name has been Spicy Tuna for ages.. I remember everyone was amazed when he actually managed to get his name changed.

He's always going to be the butt of jokes. But in a good way.

<3lk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back