Doom 3 and Half Life

Gronoken

Reaction score
DOOM 3 and HL 2 are both awesome games but DOOM 3 is going to lose the competition anywayz I will end up getting both of these great games. DooM 3 has nice graphics and its more of a Beat em up Horror Zombies shit. Half Life 2 has a deep story and a lot of amazing features. DooM 3 has great graphics, cool high poly models , nice 3d effects DooM 3 will be a nice Shoot em up! DooM 3 is a bit familiar to Painkiller only DooM 3 has better story and graphics. Getting em Both. DooM 3 is out on August 3rd 2004 check www.ebgames.com or www.gamestop.com or www.ign.com (IGN may have a TBA they dont update the release lol so check the latest DooM 3 news for the release.) So far its August 3rd CANT WAIT! DooM 3 will keep us till Half Life 2. 3 best FPS of the year are #1 Half Life 2 #2 DOOM 3 #3 Halo 2. I own xbox, PS2, gamecube and a good pc.

today is July 2nd so DooM 3 is Month and 1 day away!

Gronoken said:
DOOM 3 and HL 2 are both awesome games but DOOM 3 is going to lose the competition anywayz I will end up getting both of these great games. DooM 3 has nice graphics and its more of a Beat em up Horror Zombies shit. Half Life 2 has a deep story and a lot of amazing features. DooM 3 has great graphics, cool high poly models , nice 3d effects DooM 3 will be a nice Shoot em up! DooM 3 is a bit familiar to Painkiller only DooM 3 has better story and graphics. Getting em Both. DooM 3 is out on August 3rd 2004 check www.ebgames.com or www.gamestop.com or www.ign.com (IGN may have a TBA they dont update the release lol so check the latest DooM 3 news for the release.) So far its August 3rd CANT WAIT! DooM 3 will keep us till Half Life 2. 3 best FPS of the year are #1 Half Life 2 #2 DOOM 3 #3 Halo 2. I own xbox, PS2, gamecube and a good pc.

wow thanks for that enlighting post, now that we know all this Scientist can finally cure cancer...

oh yeah and...

CloseCloseCloseCloseCloseCloseCloseCloseCloseCloseCloseCloseCloseClose

:hmph: I am telling you guys, this dude like just woke up from a 20 year coma. He is going to report the OJ Simpson trial again like it just happened.

reallyinteresting.jpg
:p

Never say doom3 wont be better than half life 2 until both are out.

I hate comparing two different games that are NOT YET RELEASED!!!!

positive1.jpg

Actually Gronoken, I love you but you must understand... we get threads like this all of the time. The members just get a little tired of it. I get tired of it too, but you are still a good boy.

Gronoken said:

ZZZzzzz.... :sleep:

Welcome to the forums friend.
Get used to it, this is your personal version of Hell

I would think of Nutrigrain bars as more of a heaven than a hell Sprafa.

Back