doom 3 HL2 mod screen shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats quite funny, infact its very funny. Got a laugh out of me.

wonkers said:
I think you people are RACIST...RACIST towards different games....So DOOM3 is too dark for you huh... A lil too black for your liking.

You disgust me.

:imu: .

heh good pic. still like the game though.. almost completed.. but yes... the shadows are too dark

dude, that's so awsome, pretty intelligent if you ask me

i mean with all the bragging on carmack's side on how the lighting is going add to atmosphere substantially and stuff, that's a really funny way to look at things

dude im high and i got it, you need serious brain work if you dont get it.

Heh, is it really way too dark? I mean, is it dark to the point where you're less scared than pissed off that you can't see anything? Why am I the only one that doesn't have this game, you lucky ****ers!

ElFuhrer said:
Heh, is it really way too dark? I mean, is it dark to the point where you're less scared than pissed off that you can't see anything?
To answer your question: YES!

What's the point of this great new graphics engine if you can't even see anything half the time.

Also, I think the human character models look like crap. HL2 owns D3 in this department for sure.

Still, I'll play and finish it. It's good but not great.

ElFuhrer said:
Heh, is it really way too dark? I mean, is it dark to the point where you're less scared than pissed off that you can't see anything? Why am I the only one that doesn't have this game, you lucky ****ers!

It was horribly dark until I cranked the brightness up to the max ingame, looked fine after

LOL! That was great. I stared at the pic, then the NANOSECOND I clicked the "X" it popped into my head and I laughed.

cyborgguineapig said:
This is a serious Post:

ID make a terrible game flaw in D3... Shadows are never pure black
Good. Nor is your monitor.

Lukes Wall,your avatar is very nice!

@ topic : mildly amusing.
I don't agree though, it's meant to be this dark... it's a whole different atmosphere!

wonkers said:
I think you people are RACIST...RACIST towards different games....So DOOM3 is too dark for you huh... A lil too black for your liking.

You disgust me.

OMG! lol...talk about exagregaiting. :hmph:
its just a joke, a funny one to. :LOL: :thumbs: :cheers: :thumbs: :LOL:

I can't believe there've been six pages on that one mildly photoshopped picture... Also, I can't believe it hasn't been closed...

kevin b456 - the other quote in your sig was way better

I can't help but seeing us call HL2 good but not great. They have hyped the F**K out of these 2 games. They better deliver or cram it. That's what they get for wasting our time and hyping the shit out of things.

el Chi said:
I can't believe there've been six pages on that one mildly photoshopped picture... Also, I can't believe it hasn't been closed...

kevin b456 - the other quote in your sig was way better

i know it was! i deleted the wrong one by mistake! doh lol. ill fix it, dont you all worry, no need for a national emergency quite yet... ...ah go on then - panic! :rolleyes:

EDIT: fixed lol, you can all relax now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back