Double Nades are back.

VodkA-HLC-

Reaction score
As long as you have 2 nades in your inventory or you buy one and pick one up, then you can throw 2. So if you buy 2 flashes, you can throw both of them at the same time? Still a bug?

VodkA-HLC- said:
As long as you have 2 nades in your inventory or you buy one and pick one up, then you can throw 2. So if you buy 2 flashes, you can throw both of them at the same time? Still a bug?

Yeah VodkA it's still a bug, still fun though hehe :)

yep, but once valve knows theres a bug they usually fix it. just make sure you report bugs when you see them, someone has to.

oh god.

i had hoped they fixed it by now :(

Homer said:
yep, but once valve knows theres a bug they usually fix it. just make sure you report bugs when you see them, someone has to.

this bug has been in the beta for ages tho :(

I was trying to double nade...on my own playground,not in a match..and it didn't work..or do you mean only flashbangs?

yeah i've been trying to double nade everyone... not working :(

edit: anymore

and people flamed me for bitching about how this game has no development. :LOL:

I think the point he's trying to make is that the original double-nade bug has been fixed ie. you don't get a 2 for 1 on nades anymore:p

However if you have more than 1 of a type of nade, you can throw them both 1 after the other (v quick). This is a small bug, also the fact that you can still pick up more than 1 HE is a bug.

Damn I miss those bogof offers on my nades:D

Back