Dream House

Dr.Spock

Reaction score
My dream house is a diamond. Take a look at the pic for a visual.

What is your fantasy house.

Ohhhh, maybe the whole schematic you drew, lol. Nah, but at least ya got dreams!

dude, that diamond house has a ****ing estate in it. 3x5.....****ing huge

Keep in mind the water tunnels are not to scale. They would be short enough to swim through in one breath.

also, you gonna be in your swim shorts the whole time? or naked? o_O

Gojin said:
also, you gonna be in your swim shorts the whole time? or naked? o_O
Swim shorts most of the time so i can sit without getting a rash on the furniture.

Hahaha! so if the furniture didn't give you a rash... Interesting!

Ok lets make this fun if you have any version of the Sims build a house or something. Post pics I will in soon. =x

Gojin said:
Hahaha! so if the furniture didn't give you a rash... Interesting!
Heck, I might even put otters or other aquatic animals in just for fun.

Dr.Spock said:
My dream house is a diamond. Take a look at the pic for a visual.

What is your fantasy house.

You know what? You're crazy. :dork:

My dream house:

Are the water tunnels between rooms there purely for your enjoyment? Also I like the idea of the front door being a water tunnel it's quite a surprise(im assuming the front door is the blue tunnel at the top of the diamond that leads outside). The technology in this house is far beyond our time.

CrazyHarij said:
I want nw909's house.

You can have it, I've moved on to better things.

Crazy Blue Stuff Shielding(tm)

╬ <-- wtf lol

nw909 said:
You can have it, I've moved on to better things.

Crazy Blue Stuff Shielding(tm)

╬ <-- wtf lol

Wee, thanks! :E

Kyo said:
How cold is it over there?
My house is warm because I have harnessed the power of a thousand suns through fission which Dr. Octavious helped me build. Sometimes it sucks my entire house into its energy ball, so I just have my Housbuilder® re-build the house. I got the Housbuilder® from a friendly group of aliens. They traded me for a piece of gum...lol n3wbs. :stare:

In all seriousness, which this thread lacks.

I would like to live on a 50 fot luxury motor yacht.

Moto-x_Pat said:
My house is warm because I have harnessed the power of a thousand suns through fission which Dr. Octavious helped me build. Sometimes it sucks my entire house into its energy ball, so I just have my Housbuilder® re-build the house. I got the Housbuilder® from a friendly group of aliens. They traded me for a piece of gum...lol n3wbs. :stare:

that was fusion :(

CyberSh33p said:
that was fusion :(

Whatev...I'm going back to mah house on Pluto. Wanna come with me Cybersh33p? I'll show you around....it'll be better than Elvis turning black haha. I'll give you the popcorn haha I'll get some for myself.

Moto-x_Pat said:
Whatev...I'm going back to mah house on Pluto. Wanna come with me Cybersh33p? I'll show you around....it'll be better than Elvis turning black haha. I'll give you the popcorn haha I'll get some for myself.
u know.i asked a compter program.... idiot

CyberSh33p said:
u know. i asked a compter program.... idiot

So...what are you saying here? It has me all confusled. :O

CyberSh33p said:
more stuff blog spammers like to say :)

Oh! lol, those blog spammers are better than Elvis turning black haha i'll give you the popcorn haha i'll get some for myself.

:cheers:

The boxes are the rooms, the only rooms in the house. The tube is a water slide. Other than that the rest is easy to figure out.

Back