E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

nah great ... no seeds to end the torrent ... 80 bytes to go ... :flame:

edit: this comment meant START YOUR TORRENT CLIENTS GRAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHH!!!!! :sniper:

reedit: k im done kthxbye :)

:naughty: Left my download on overnight, saw the video. To my surprise the new video was better, I didn't catch anything else besides better quality in some things.

ailevation said:
:naughty: Left my download on overnight, saw the video. To my surprise the new video was better, I didn't catch anything else besides better quality in some things.

That was the whole point of the download.

Can someone please post the link where I could download this... I dont want to waste 12+ hours sorting through 67 pages. :\

Cool - downloading at 130 Kb/s, uploading at 24 kb/s

thx guys :D

(I'll let it run thru the night to let u guys down from me too :D )

blindvomit said:
I'm afraid you got no choice, why is it you don't want to use torrent?

i´ve downloaded it, but i dont have it anymore... and i dont know how to use it =/

i prefer the zip version

Ok here, let me explain it, go to http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html and download for your proper OS, then run it, it's going to install, then after it installs its going to make your browser to go to the donation page, just click ok or close it or whatever, now, download that file on this page, save it or open it, if you save it double-click it and bittorrent should automaticaly open it, if you open it, it will automatically open it with bittorrent, now just choose a destination for you download to download to, click ok and it should start downloading. Good Luck.

I have it downloading/uploading at ~25kbits/sec

This willl be one for till morning (Unless it slows down FFXI)

It finished, I'll keep seeding it though.

Pretty cool, all you should grab this.

Hoo-eeh... 1000+ posts and counting... I can't imagine how many pages the binks will create

I wasn't that impressed with the video... I agree it was better quality, BUT there was some German lady talking and the screen wasn't widescreen!!! It cut off the sides! :mad:

i have dl BitTorrent before and it had spyware in it so iam never dling bittorrent again...
i guess i will have to wait for the binks if nobody is willing to convurt it to avi or mpg...

And what bittorrent program was that?

Mine never came with any spyware.

GordonfreeMAN said:
i have dl BitTorrent before and it had spyware in it so iam never dling bittorrent again...
i guess i will have to wait for the binks if nobody is willing to convurt it to avi or mpg...

OMG spyware!! use Spybot or Ad-aware to get rid of them. Easy as pie :)

spyware really bothers u that much? are u on the run from the fbi?

They use up resources and bandwidth and cause other annoying problems, got nothing to do with the fbi.

Cant say my BT came with spyware. I just downloaded the normall verson though, if your trying to dwnload some weird verson you get around nowadays, its not surrprizeing, if you are downloading the normall verson, then the spyware came from elsewhere.

at one point there was a spyware loaded client advertised on a major torrent sharing site, not sure how they wangled that one but a fair few people were suckered by it. majority of clients are perfectly fine, so you'll be safe to use it again :S. just go to http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/ to get the official one and you'll be fine.

-Jim

DevilsFear said:
Thanks mate. Even though it is very slow x_x.
Is it the same E32004 video but with higher res and better quality?

yep.. looks great, look at the examples on the first page. The shot of the french doors looks like a photo (except for a few obvious spots that makes it look like a game, IE. image tearing)

Shuzer said:
yep.. looks great, look at the examples on the first page. The shot of the french doors looks like a photo (except for a few obvious spots that makes it look like a game, IE. image tearing)

Hell yeah! Thanks man.

Back