Half life 2?

• Easy

Votes: 37 10.1%
  • Normal

Votes: 238 64.7%
  • Hard

Votes: 93 25.3%

• Total voters
I actually dont know... first i thought i will play it with easy as normal... (I usually play games with easy at first time cuz i want to test the game as much as possible...) But now that i think ppl have said that the AI of HL2 will be great so i think i will play it as normal to see how intelligent the enemies are ^^

i always play games on easy because i hate the idea of programmed artificial intelligence constantly beating my ass

How do you know the diffcult levels are the same as in HL1?

I think i heard somewhere that you can switch difficulty level at any point in the game.

Is that correct?

Hard, because I want the game to last as long as possible. And I really hope that Hard ramps up the AI. I find FPSs so much more satisfying if the enemy does its best to out-think me.

-Angry Lawyer

hard it will take longer to beat.
Might turn it to normal if one of the bosses is to hard.

I'll play it on Hard, not that I'm particually good, but I want to get the most out of the game!

I always start on normal. If I beat the game and I really enjoyed it I will play it again on hard. If I didn't enjoy it or I have already won it on hard I will then play it on easy just for the kicks of owning everything I see.

HARD then ill go down from there. plus im really resourceful so it might not be so hard afterall

Icarus said:
Normal the first time "Cause thats how it's ment to be played"

And I'm not sure about the second, maybe easy, maybe hard, depends on how the game turns out

Ditto. I almost always start games on Normal. Doesn't Normal imply the way it is meant to be?

or why not, start on easy. then normal and finally go to hard ? I think ill do that.

Yes normal does imply the way it's meant to be, or more precisely, for normal gamers. Normal means that most people without significant FPS experience should be able to beat it anyway. Which also usually means that people with years of experience in FPS games will find Normal too easy. Which is why I'll play it on Hard - I have enough FPS experience to expect normal to be too easy for me.

Anyway, though, Valve said you can change the difficulty during the game, which is absolutely great. Anyone will be able to crank the difficulty up or down, then.

I hope, though, that Hard isn't different from Normal by only making enemies tougher. I hope they become more intelligent, more plentiful, get better weapons or something. Simply more hitpoints is boring.

Easy, i like to chill through singleplayergames.
It's surely fun to hunt the combines down with my little crowbar :naughty:
When i want to be challenged i play multiplayer...

Back