Ebay moron.

lmao! I get it. Its acctially supposed to say BMW M5. M5 is one of the models. The /// go in front of the M for design so it looks like this:
///M5
Thats rich!

I wonder if anybody has ever gone to a BMW dealer and asked for a SW111? :D

I love ebay morons.

ROFLMAO :D! damn that must be embarassing.

I thought this was about someome ripping the thread starter off to begin with. I have an eBayer dicking me about at the minute and he's supplied a fake address to eBay.

The guy has '0' feedback, but only won the auction 4 days ago, he's assured me he's sent a cheque, but im doubtful. Oh and he insists on e-mailing me from an alternative address for some reason.

that or clever marketing, prolly sent it around to all these sites and got a bunch of publicity. smart, not stupid

Yeah, I see. It was a bit of a risk though, setting it at $0.99 to begin with. Or maybe not. I see it's jumped up now. I'm an ebay newb - I suppose people do this all the time.

*cough snipers cough*

For the less informed a Sniper in EBay terms is someone that bids within the last 10 seconds.

If he's a former fortune 500 CPA and is now selling that on eBay, then I won't buy shit from him.

If it's one thing I hate about ebay it must be the damn 1012089157108251805 GIF-animated images everyone stuffs on their page and use multicolor texts..

So 1995.. And I can't see why it can attract people at all :hmph:

Kyo said:
*cough snipers cough*

For the less informed a Sniper in EBay terms is someone that bids within the last 10 seconds.

Like my mom, wins a whole buncha stuff that way ;)

Back