Elder Scrolls IV coming to PSP and PS3

mysteryman

Reaction score
29052_ESIV.gif

Bethesda has announced a release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the PlayStation 3. A PSP version is also in the works.

yes what are your sources? also i doubt it would ever be on the psp

PSP? I doubt it would be even close to the version out right now.

yeah, even kotaku is reporting it as rumor so far.

Yeah, it seems likely, but not for a while yet. It would make sense to do it so that many more millions could get a chance to experience it in all of its glory, but who knows? Maybe E3 will shed some light on it....

I could understand PS3 like you all say.
I would love a Revolution version because that would involve sword hacking XD
PSP... I would hate it. BEcause it would give me a reason to buy one.

Well, a PSP vers ain't too unlikely either, there is a lameas mobile phone version of Oblivion, you guys ARE AWARE OF THAT RIGHT!?
Anyway, I'm kinda doubtful of PS3 vers too though, I know for a fact Bethesda has close relationships with Microsoft, and MS have lots of money, and Bethesda wants MS, and MS would probably give DONATIONS in order for Bethesda to be nice chaps and do'em FAVOURS :p
It'll be interesting to see at E3 if there's any truth to this.

^

That may be true but with the mainstream success in Oblivion (as opposed to Morrowind which had a select fanbase), it'll take MS a lot of donation's to keep it PC / 360 only.

It's probably going to be pretty good on the PSP, when you install Oblivion on the computer you see a version of Oblivion for the mobile phone, it'll probably be like that, but a bit longer and more depth, and items.

The Monkey said:
Can you imagine the graphics of Oblivion in PS3?
If it comes out for the PS3, I would imagine they would be exactly the same as the 360 and PC version except using a PS3 controller.

Rumor about the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in PSP and PS3 is not true

Yeah just rumor.:angry:
Bethesda contradict the rumor that Elder Scrolls IV will be on PSP or PS3 saying:
"At present we have no announced plans to bring Oblivion to any platforms other than PC or Xbox 3."
It is a reply to 'Snatches' on the Gaming Age Forums where he said that it will be due on November.
In response to the Bethesda, he said "if this news isn't true it's because some sales idiot at Bethesda sent out incorrect info."
Wonder who to believe these days.

I would love a version for my psp even though I doubt it will happen. It has been forever since I bought a game for it. Right now it's just a portable version of all my snes/genisis/gbc games, and its fun to play a little socom in hotels with wireless connections.

Back