Eli's leg

• Thread starter HumanoidTyphoon
  • Start date
H

HumanoidTyphoon

Anyone here wanna take a guess on how Eli lost his leg?

Officially, he lost it to a bullsquid.

yeh he lost it to a bullsquid whilst trying to get prof kleiner over a combine barrier into the safety of a city.

He lost it trying to get Kleiner over a barricade and into the saftey of a combine city...and a bullsquid ripped it off

I read that he lost it while trying to escape from black mesa, from a bullsquid.

haha, god i missed the bullsquids, they were so funny, u could sneak up on em and shoot em in the back with something weak like a handgun, and theyd jump up like 4 feet into the air, they made such funny sounds too.

i kinda laugh when i think about how that would have happened, i bet kliener took ****ing forever to get over the damn barrier too, probably carrying a bunch of scientific notes n shit.

I think he lost his leg at black mesa. Maby it got bit off by an Icthisaurus (or whatever those fish thingies were called)

Calgar said:
I think he lost his leg at black mesa. Maby it got bit off by an Icthisaurus (or whatever those fish thingies were called)
In case you didn't READ THE THREAD, he lost it to a BULLSQUID.

Yeah i remember reading he lost it at the black mesa incident. Where are you guys getting this Kleiner info from?

Coop421 said:
Yeah i remember reading he lost it at the black mesa incident. Where are you guys getting this Kleiner info from?

Raising the bar

Back