Enterprise:Proving Ground

P

programmer88

joinus.png

interest

We really need interest in this, we seriously need a team gathered, theres only really two of us. We have emailed paramount asking permission to use Enterprise, we are awaiting a reply but a bigger team could show that we are serious. Thanks

you wont get permission... but you can try ;)

Euhm, what the hell is a combine trooper doing in Star Trek?

Remember that they are making a Star Trek MMORPG were you play in a big startrek starship. This mod has the same concept, so I dont think youll get permision.

Btw, programmer88, check your personal messages (upper right corner or in User CP)

I don't mean to offend, but so far, your maps aren't looking too good. They look all washed out and unrealistic. The ceiling light textures are HELLA blurry, and the walls are too bland, and repeat too much. It looks, if you ask me, like a hl1 map.

But this looks like a really interesting mod. I'd like to see how it turns out.

Keep up the... er... work.

UPDATE :
I just did a complete revamp of the site. We took off the screenshots because we're finishing the deck of the Enterprise and after that new screenshots will become available.

New site

sinkoman said:
I don't mean to offend, but so far, your maps aren't looking too good. They look all washed out and unrealistic. The ceiling light textures are HELLA blurry, and the walls are too bland, and repeat too much. It looks, if you ask me, like a hl1 map.

Now those textures are gone due to 'unforeseen consequences', could anyone please join as a texture artist?? please...ive asked, Ive pleeded, do you want me to beg?? :thumbs:

Forum Is Up!

You can access the forum trough our site. We're also completing a good part of the Enterprise, expect screenshots soon!

Back