Episode 2 for the 360?

Termite

Reaction score
Excuse me if this has been brought up before (which it probably has).
Reffering to the title of the thread, Wouldn't it be pointless for those that don't have a PC and haven't played Episode One?

Alright, so here's a post trying to be helpful. I believe the 360 half-life package (named Orange Box) will include Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 along with Episode 2, so you're fine.

wikipedia said:
The game is said to be released in 2 packages, one being for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 named "Orange Box" which contains Half-Life 2, Episodes 1 and 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2 and another called "Black Box" , which is only for PC that contains Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2
Common Knowledge said:
That1Zombie is said to be released in 2 packages, one being for release solely on the hl2.net forums, named "Idiotic Douche" which contains an archive of posts containing PC Fanboyism, unsubstantiated viewpoints and inadequate punctuation. A second package called "GTFO", to be released for future revisions of the hl2.net platform contains one ban hammer, and a big sign saying 'STFU'
1charaznable

Uh... That helps. Well, thanks for giving me the update. I haven't been thinking about Half Life for a while.

Back