Episode Two site is up.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I think it will be better if Valve uses another theme colour for Ep:2. That's site is the same as Ep:1. I expect a new colour.

I think it will be better if Valve uses another theme colour for Ep:2. That's site is the same as Ep:1. I expect a new colour.

Ye must be mad!

Oranje has always been Half-Life's flavour. Thou shalt be displeased shall it be gone soon enough.

Nay, Half-Life Two hath otherguess colour, namely silver. Wherefore Episode Two canth of different colour, whereby showth another style.

Nice! Are there any hidden messages in the site? That would be awesome if we'd get to nitpick those again..

Lets all get our pitchforks and run towards VALVe's very own Doug Lombardi and burn his house for giving us that UGLY ORANGE COLOR! RAWR!

Nah, orange has been apart of HL since the first. I see no problem with it.

I'm still a bit stunned at the TF2 and Portal news/media stuff that's been released to the masses, I forgot it wasn't so far away.

Valve will make this a very merry Xmas. :D

But isnt that what fans are supposed to do complain about every pixel sized mistake in a game lol.

I wonder when the full thing comes online.

Well given the fact how great Episode 2 looks, it looks like they will have the game ready before the deadline, but maybe they will get TF2 and Portal all polished up, no point having one good game and 2 crap unpolished ones

soon is basically the half life of uranium....and no one has uranium laying around so no idea

lol although uranium has a half life of:

U232 :68.9y
U233:159, 200y
U234:245, 500y
U235:7.038X10/\8y
U236:2.342X10/\7y
U238:4.468X10/\9y

(what to take out of this is that the half life is at least 68.9 y and a t most 4.468X10/\9y depending on the isotope (in other words it is very long(I love Chemistry! :thumbs: :) )))

First of all, what is ep is ode two?
(On the heading of the site. Valve deliberately cut the word "Episode" into pieces. For what?)

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

^ Sadly, there is no definition of "soon", but the above chart will give us some idea what to expect :p

Thanks for that. Really laugh my arse off.

As for "soon",
As "soon" as it's done.
That is "When it's done"

Now we wait for that countdown timer, so we can all make it our homepage!

The future's bright.
Will someone please get me some bloody sunglasses?

You do realise they are being sponcered by Lucozade, thats why a lot of things are orange :thumbs:

Back