Error when connect to server

Ninja_Gaiden

Reaction score
Am trying to connect to a server for about 3-4 months ago and i cant, i was able to connect before but now i cant, when i try to connect it says "failed to connect after 4 re trys".

why is that happening!!!! can anyone tell me whats wrong, that only happen when i try to connect to that server and i can connect to the other servers without any problem.

:(

Firewall problems or you have norton internet security or something configured to block it or something i guess. Sort out your anti-virus and firewall issues first.

if its because of the firewall then how can i connect to other servers, it is just one srver that i cant connect to it. Why I want to play there because I will have clan match with another team in this week so please if you know what should i do to connect tell me :(

Do you have ports forwarded? so yuo can host a server? i had this problem, when i went to my counsins house, if one pc, had its ports forwarded then the other could not join an internet game.

-NSF

Without meaning this to sound like a stupid question - is the server actually up and running?
It could be on downtime for a few reasons:
it needs updating
its broken

Dinkleberry said:
Without meaning this to sound like a stupid question - is the server actually up and running?
It could be on downtime for a few reasons:
it needs updating
its broken

Then why my friends are playing there every day and I cant, I dont think the server broken or need update.

Back