eXtreme monitors

brink's

Reaction score
I'm looking to update my monitor and I don't want to spend a lot of money. I found a eXtreme F708 monitor for a pretty good price, but I don't know If they are a good brand and are good for gaming. COuld you guys help me out and tell if this monitor is good or if I should get another one.

I have never heard of them.
Not sure how they are.

I personally do not buy monitors if they are not from VIEWSONIC,SAMSUNG,SONY,NEC/MITSUBISHI.

If your in the UK and want a cheap monitor ASDA of all places sell them. They don't seem all that bad neither

ASDA sell good monitors? i dont want to be a snob but i always thought that ASDA was like low budget cheap crap with the worst comercials :p but, tha mite jsut be me

Originally posted by Willber123
ASDA sell good monitors? i dont want to be a snob but i always thought that ASDA was like low budget cheap crap with the worst comercials :p but, tha mite jsut be me

it is, usually heh. But it can come in handy if you need to replace something like a monitor quickly. Oh and the staff in the electrical section are often FAR better looking than the bad breath spotty nerds with sinus problems that inhabit proper computer stores (apart from PC World nearby, a very attractive asian girl works there heh;))

I have a 19" KDS X-treme that works great... That is if that is what you are referring to.

Back