F-in HACKERS!!!

so I got to ask, but were you playing on a VAC server? And that map isn't official now is it? that could be your problem but I have no idea. just a few thoughts...

playing css de_dust this morning ive seen a guy sprinting so fast, he would plant the bomb before i was doing my third step. i just left the server.

Don't worry, valve is still to release VAC 2 I believe.

ok im gonna say this again... he wasnt sprinting... the guy was moving as fast if not faster than a buggy... it was obvious that he was cheating

kiwii said:
he was sprintin you fool stop flaming people better then you

What the hell are you talking about? Hacks do exist and people use them. Yesterday I was playing in Uni of Teeside 24/7 office server and there was this guy named Dryan on. He was on my team and he was a ****ing hacker. My God, if you would have seen the things he was doing, you would have shit your pants. This guy strafed around corners and shot the majority of the opposing team in the head, as if he knew where they were all positioned. I called BS on him so many times, but noone listened. Finally he just left. The point here is that people use hax. Don't think that the relative newness of this game prevents people from hacking its code and cheating in online games.

espically the 12yr old kiddies who think they actully are hacking into computers because of the ppl saying they hax, anyone??? no?? damn =/

Acert93 said:
There are speed hacks for CS:S, so it is not surprising that there are hacks for HL2DM already. Since Valve does not have VAC enabled we will continue to see these problems... not that they will go away, just that without any anti-cheat software a lot more gamers will hack. The best way to deal with them is to ignore them leave, and if you are good enough, beat them even though they do cheat. Nothing better than beating a hacker :) They get very upset and think you MUST hack because you beat them. Yes, cheaters are scum who ruin the game for everyone else (if you want to cheat go to a cheating server) but they cheat to get a rise out of others--so the best advice is to ignore them... unless you own the server, then kick away!

I *LOVE* dominating an obvious hacker. I hate being accused of hacking because I,
1. Have good reflexes and good aim
2. Know where people are, all the time... It's called SOUND you ****ing n00bs.

Anyway, we all hate cheaters and the hackers that make the software. That said, I do admire the fact that they set out to cheat their way to the top (Those who crack the code, that is).

It was the 2nd day since hl2dm was out... I was playing dm_lockdown on some random server and had a good start.. I had 357 and moved around the hev-loader that gives you 100/200.. Other players started whining while my score got closer to 50-0.. Yeah the score might sound impossible but c'mon it's not, with right stradegy and skill (and of course with such a powerful weapon as 357 is). I have played hldm for 4 years and count myself as a pro.

Now I'm asking you whining players to get up and quit talking the bullshit. If someone is way better than you it doesn't instantly mean he hacks. PLEASE.. Think about it.

I like the really bad hackers, the ones who wall hack but you can still kill them, they are t3h funneh

hackers eh? ... i remember them, not seen many amongst everyone else on css though, not played hl2dm all that much. :)

Sprint + Glide is the win. Glide is similar to bhop but you keep pressing forward.

If you think thats cheating wait till you see me and my friends hl2dm mp movie. You will drop thinking wtf how he do that ;)

See a hacker but no admins around?

Leave the Server.

Its not worth your time kicking up a fuss about something you have zero control over.

Trust me, by the time you join another server you will have forgotton all about it.

i know your all saying that you should leave and what not... but i just had to stay... i had to kill the bastard... he got the best of me most of the time and that really pissed me off but the few times i got him felt sooooo good... but in the end his advantage of using cheats was just too much

you know its not a speed hack made just for HL2 mutiplayer
its a speed progam that just speeds up your whole computer, your CPU, video card and RAM i guess, but its not good for your comp it burns it up,
you can set it to run any software or game 2-6 times its normal speed...
i used it for HL2 DM and sometimes UT04 :devil:

i feel like giving the site out for you people to download it but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ i think ill ruin the game...... its bad enough i told you how to shoot the 18bullets out the regualr pistol all at the same time :dozey:

oh yea and thier is a aimbot and wall hack out, but for me its to damn comfusing to get it to work, ill just wait until someones makes an eazyer hack :cheers:

This topic reminds of something. In my first HL2DM game, I played with the [halflife2.net] tag in front of my name. Then this guy starts having a cry how it is advertising and that he was going to report me. He left and that was the last time i saw him. I think Bliink was there too.

deecrypt said:
you know its not a speed hack made just for HL2 mutiplayer
its a speed progam that just speeds up your whole computer, your CPU, video card and RAM i guess, but its not good for your comp it burns it up,
you can set it to run any software or game 2-6 times its normal speed...
i used it for HL2 DM and sometimes UT04 :devil:

i feel like giving the site out for you people to download it but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ i think ill ruin the game...... its bad enough i told you how to shoot the 18bullets out the regualr pistol all at the same time :dozey:

oh yea and thier is a aimbot and wall hack out, but for me its to damn comfusing to get it to work, ill just wait until someones makes an eazyer hack :cheers:

:upstare: lol

ok so my friend has a older crappier computer then me and I play against him in HL2DM I am going to go faster in the game. What where you smoking when you thought that up.

lol that remindes me of a funny story.
Back in the day when cs was cool, there was some guy hacking, he was crouching and went at 200km/h, and he knifed someone and killed them in one hit.
It was more entertaining, and nobody really cared, because he wasn't trying to ruin the game, and he stopped after a couple of rounds. :p

TheCorps said:
:upstare: lol

ok so my friend has a older crappier computer then me and I play against him in HL2DM I am going to go faster in the game. What where you smoking when you thought that up.

ill bet you can pass as a fu.cken retard...

after all i said... the only think you think of is that your friends computer is shit and yours is uber compared to his....so thats why you run faster in a HL2 DM?

so..... that must mean my comp is faster then anyones elces in HL2 or UT04 thats why i can run 3 times the normal speed.....
thanx now i understand ROFL

deecrypt said:
ill bet you can pass as a fu.cken retard...

after all i said... the only think you think of is that your friends computer is shit and yours is uber compared to his....so thats why you run faster in a HL2 DM?

so..... that must mean my comp is faster then anyones elces in HL2 or UT04 thats why i can run 3 times the normal speed.....
thanx now i understand ROFL

OK you made no sense there. You can flame me when you can string two sentences together untill then have your mom review your posts.

Back