f40 (WIP)

IchI

Reaction score
yoooo.....

I been busy as usual on my latest work. I just finished modelling the front but it really don't look like a f40 to me, I think its because I have been looking at it for sooooo long. But acording to my image planes its perfect. I also been using reference images using google but still not looking right. Well anyway I need some feedback on what to change so maybe tweak the from up some how. Here it is:

f40_beta1_lightsup.jpg

f40_beta1_lightsdown.jpg

If u have no like things to tell me what to change just give me your opinion on what it looks like so far. I know its kinda early to post some images but its really bugging me how it don;t actually look like a f40.

VERY nice... should be a little longer though

it looks great. I still cant figure out how to shape things from blueprints right.

looks good ... how you making it?? you doing spines and shit? i wanna have a go at making a car but dont really know how to get about doing it

hmmm, ye I use splines. Start off with a square wire frame turn it into a editable poly then start to extrude the endges by holding shift and moving the selected edge.

Also ye I just noticed it does look a little bit short. I think its because it has no window though. I am gunna quickly add a window and see what it looks like then.

only one has commented on anything wrong with it :-/
I was hopping to have loads of stuff to change because if u read i totally think it looks wrong. So.... can u stop saying its good a critasis me :D

only thing that i thought could be wrong with it is wat u said, it look a tad to short.

Yeah, where are you supposed to sit? Where's the engine? It hasn't even got any back wheels! Too short.

lol, he is talking about the preportion of the front. Not the hole thing.

Do the rest of the body first and then check it against an actual photo. the nose may not be quite as short as you are thinking it is.
when you look at car body panels without the rest of the car for reference youre eyes and brain will tell you its wrong when it may be right, and vice versa.

Anyhow, I like it.
Next do a Vector W2!

Back