(fake post??) HL2 will be going gold on Monday. (or will it?)

Omgwtfbbqpwnzorzhahahahahahahhhahahahahaaahahaaaaaaaaa

**** Yeah!!!!!!!!! Gold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Goldsgold Golds Omggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes. oh yes oh yes.

\o/////////

#xengamer / doom3 4v4 osp / cs:s / cs2 (we own, ask ComradeBadger tbh)

*Eyes bulge and jaw drops* .....It's the words we've all big waiting for.....

holy shit!! the coolest feeling just rushed over my body. woo!

HAH! I guess a mid september release isn't so unlikely after all.

This also makes me wonder if the next PC Gamer really will be reviewing HL2.

Dude, I came onto the thread thinking that it was some misleading title but it's seems like it's true! w00t

Very interesting. Well there goes my theory that hl2 would come out in nov/dec. :p

Finally GREAT NEWS IT´s Going GOLD
Only Week/Weeks to play it

Lesson learned my friends, never listen to EB and Gamestop release dates! W000000000000000000ewt000000000000000000T!!!!!!

I think the HL2fallout forums won't be up for long. They probably won't be able to handle to utterly gargantuous increase in visits. :p

YAAAAY!!!
FINALLY!! it's teh un-bee-lee-va-bul!!!

When I read those beautiful words I literally got out of my chair and danced around for like 5 minutes screaming :eek:

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

:farmer: :farmer: :farmer: :farmer: :bounce: :thumbs: :LOL:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so not expecting reading that when i opened up the page.... so that means in around 2-3 weeks we can play hl2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me very excited in my frontal pants area.

finally, we get to play the game with no saix in it.

o m g
gold!!! hahaaha yess yess yess

quickly faints thereafter

My jaw dropped. ITS ****ING GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER A YEAR AND 4 MONTHS ON THIS ****ING FORUM DISCUSSING EVERY POSSIBLE ****ING THING IN THE WORLD ABOUT HL2 AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD, ITS FINALLY ****ING COMING!!!!!! GOD BLESS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElFuhrer said:
Dude, I came onto the thread thinking that it was some misleading title but it's seems like it's true! w00t

I don't post garbage like that. ;)

Can't believe it finally went gold.

wow, that's... cool i guess. jesus christ i'm so apothetic at this time in life. yay? :imu:

O M F JESUS!!!!!!

pleasedontdelaypleasedontdelaypleasedontdelaypleasedontdelaypleasedontdelaythankyouthnakyouthnankyouthankyouomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

GO GO VALVE!!!!!

this is true :D read the news on the main page

yay! monday monday monday

they must be done with the CS:S beta then?

EDIT: DAMN, look at this thread explode! lol! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

THANK YOU DEAR LORD OF VALVE FOR RELEASEING IT BEFORE I GO BACK TO COLLEGE!

*caps off*

I was so worried i was going to fail next quarter... this puts this comeing out on line the 14th ish of next month... YAY my next quarter starts on the 22nd....

That means BIGGEST LAN IN OHIO BABY!

All I hope for is that this game does not suck. Let's all pray for that.

Wow. Look at all the life in this ****in thread! I haven't seen life like this since may 2003!!!

I told all of you it would go gold in August :p lol, I hope I'm the 1st "Told you so!"! I'm finally preloading now, after 3 attempts tonight. Can't wait!!

Back