(fake post??) HL2 will be going gold on Monday. (or will it?)

lol, I'm getting a kick out of everyone's responses - I guess I'm excited too. Unfortunately, I just started graduate school :/ Guess I won't be getting much sleep for a while once it's out.

okay holy shit, disregard my last post. i'm excited now. freakin forum people being excited is making me excited. YAY!

wooooooooooooot

11 months is a huge underestimation but it feels like nothing now with this news. Hopefully we can start playing monday morning and all the other suckers that haven't preloaded will have to wait a few more days.

And yes there is a GOD!!! HAHA

No no, this can't be real, I must have fallen asleep at my computer...it was pretty late but even if this is a dream....

O M F JESUS!!!11111!!111!

yay! what i can post more than once

two some weeks isn't to big of a wait after this long! It'll be here real soon!

I thing that HL2 Fallout forum page is down a cant open it anymore :)

That's the greatest high I've felt all year.

Thanks Valve. I can't wait to see the fruits of their labours in full force. :)

BTW, i don't think we can play HL2 ON monday because i believe you can buy it the same time through steam once it starts hitting store shelves... otherwise that'd be awesome :-P

I love goooollllld!

Attachments

• gold hahahha.jpg
    gold hahahha.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 363
Yeah, how long after going gold until it's released??

woooowwwwwwwwwww a post every couple mins. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Im waiting for icarus to come close the thread. ;)

joking...but holy ****ing shit i feel like a giddy little schoolgirl im so ****ing excited!!!!! WE LOVE YOU VALVE!!!!!

/me clutches tightly onto his 50 dollar bill.

If it actually "officially" goes GOLD on monday then it will probably take closer to 3 weeks till you start seeing it on store shelves... mid september... not that far away!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm awake!!! I was feeling really bored and depressed today but that just made my day (and the one after that, etc). This is probably the fastest growing thread EVER.

O M F JESUS!!!!

lol hl2fallout is BOGGED DOWN... lol that couple of words crashed everything hahaha

they are gonna make so much money off this game

Man this kind of sucks, I need to find a way to get $50 in 2/3 weeks. :( Any donations are welcome. :p

I Now Christen This Thread *fastest Growing Thread Ever*

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :imu: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

aeroripper said:
lol hl2fallout is BOGGED DOWN... lol that couple of words crashed everything hahaha

they are gonna make so much money off this game

I notised that too LOL :E

I just got in (1:24 am) all drunk and sloppy and I'm seeing cool news! So.... How long until I'm playing the game?? Anyone?

Crapper, I just remembered that I'm loosing my internet on Monday and won't get it back until later in the week. I won't know if it was followed through or not.

Barney Owes Us A ****ing Beer. Ive Waited 6 ****ing Years For That Beer. He Better Give It To Me This Time.

aeroripper said:
I Now Christen This Thread *fastest Growing Thread Ever*

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :imu: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

It could be considered IRC

I know what I post here will get lost in all the excitement but here it is anyway:

Once the game goes gold it is completely out of Valves hands, any potential delays will be 100% because of Vivendi, NOT VALVE.

Just thought I would say this now before anything could happen and people start blaming Valve after the game goes gold.

This sooooooooooo ****ing awsome!!!!!! I love Gabe Newell!!! He is my hero!!! Wicked uber game coming our way in like 2/3 weeks!! Cant wait!!
And the best part is i got my new computer today!! It totally kicks ass!!
Here are the specs 9800 pro,2.8 ghz Cpu,1 gig dual channel memory!!

OMG!!!! :bounce:

I can't believe I read that, I must be dreaming . . . "Gone gold"?!

Please, don't turn around a while later and say it's been delayed again Valve! ;(

Sub_Lon said:
I just got in (1:24 am) all drunk and sloppy and I'm seeing cool news! So.... How long until I'm playing the game?? Anyone?
At the absolute most 3 weeks I would say. At the mimimum 1.5 weeks.

The end is near... for other games. Half-Life 2 is going to rox0rz the sox0rz! Now that it's going gold... I creamed myself.

jsc1286 said:
The end is near... for other games. Half-Life 2 is going to rox0rz the sox0rz! Now that it's going gold... I creamed myself.
doom 3 is gonna get OWEND!

Back