(fake post??) HL2 will be going gold on Monday. (or will it?)

3 weeks minimum unless they release over Steam.

They plan on doing a synchronized release around the world (Steam should help with that) so it will take time.

Dear god if VALVe release HL2 over Steam early, we oculd play it as early as like Monday/Tuesday!!!

WOOOT!!!!!!

Their better not be another delay! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So this means their gonna be done with CS:S beta????

MAYBE hl2fallout is down because they are updating their news page??

YESSSSSSSSS! Woot! Our wait is over my freinds...it's been a long ride...a very long ride :thumbs:

The Mullinator said:
At the absolute most 3 weeks I would say. At the mimimum 1.5 weeks.

I'd say three weeks since the demand will be pretty huge (and it has to be delivered worldwide). I think that steam will have only a small percentage of sales. And yes, after it's gold, if it is delayed, it's not valve's fault.

GUYS GUYS GUYS.....THE WAIT IS NEARING AN END, THE JOURNEY, IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.

Random post praising gold announcement!

It would suck if Gabe posts back with a, "ROFL April fools. HL2 releases in the year 20x5."

The Olympics is almost over, but HL2 pulled away and got the GOLD just in time!

OCybrManO said:
How many of you losers have school 5 days a week? :E
I have first day of first year university 1/9 but that doesn't matter cuz that's just the gold date not the actualy release

The Terminator said:
The Olympics is almost over, but HL2 pulled away and got the GOLD just in time!

what a bad joke....BUT IT MADE ME LAUGH ANYWAY BECAUSE IM SO ****ING HAPPY!!! I LOVE YOU TERMINATOR GIVE ME A ****IN HUG! :bounce:

OMG OMG THIS Is teh rullez coolez!!!!!&#( :LOL: :p :p :cheese: :) :dork:
FInally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im no newb, i just needed to find my 1.21 jiggawatts...... ;)

Since we're all up and excited, Does anybody want to play CS:S?? Just post a server's info and I will be there

hahaha although i would have had gabe officially announce it on monday once it was out of their hands but i guess he's probably excited about it to and just giving us a heads up :-P

GuNzABlaZiN said:
90 replies in 17 minutes, NEW WORLD RECORD!
between the moment you click "submit reply" and the moemtn the page shows up, there are three new replies .. lol

edit:
see, more than 7 replies between your reply and mine .. rofl

Ah man, the one day I don't get on my computer, HL2 goes gold.

But, as I still haven't read anything to contradict it, yepee and please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't delay again (once gold is announced).

hehehe i think the mods are being caught offguard by this their gonna have a trillion GOLD omg !!!!!!!!!1111111111 omg omgomgogmg !!!!1111 threads on their hands :-P we should just all post in this one its already up to 100 replies in 10 min!!!!!

Seriously, let's all rejoice with hundreds of bullet holes in CS:S...... Name a server, anybody...

From our basketball team not in contention with gold, to Gabe announcing Hl2 will go gold soon. This has been an emotional day, i'm going to bed.

I want to dedicate this moment to valve!!! Without them this moment and this forum would not excist!!

wait he didnt say which monday *Cries* omggg noozozorzoro

im going this far in my happyness. - fenric, and all you mods. I ****ING LOVE YOU GUYS!

So who is the nub Carmack everyone is talking about?
Newell > Carmack

*The Mullinator pops open the champaign bottles, gets completely drunk in all the excitement and passes out.
Tis late for me now so I shall have to dream about HL2 and gold for the night.

G'night everyone!! :D

Back