Falsely accused of cheating

Joims said:
all the time in 1.6 however in sauce im not so good because my pc isnt up to running it :p

EDIT : how can you say that gorgon

why not ?

Its fun, for 3 months I was noobed by many, till I come across some cheater with high scores. and they showed my how to unvac the cs game,

its FUN :thumbs: try it

I consider people who accuse others of cheating with no proof to be just as destructive to the gaming community as the hackers themselves.

If I owned a server I would be banning people for accusing people of cheating for no good reason.

And yes, I have been banned before. On CS I shot the admin in the head once with an AK-47 from across the map and his health went from 100 to 17 in one bullet and he called me a hacker.

In those situations you have to find another server to play on, can't do much about the admins.

Alot of people dont realize that at certain angles, crossbow's will bounce off of walls :D

I was banned from 6 servers for "cheating", after head shoting after head shotting.

I suppose all they saw was some guy aiming around corners and killing people without pointing at them, lolZ!

I was accused of using a speed cheat in css once because i got to a quicker than the ts in dust.
And ive been accused of using an aimbot in hl2dm a few times.

bliink said:
Only happened to me once... Its very flattering lol

frustrating when it leads to a kick for just a load of people being arseholes.

Sorry but i never cheat on online games i defeats te object and destroy everyone elses fun

you should think long and hard about your cheating

I've been banned from many a server. Espicially when I get good scores like 10/0, 20/0 then they don't even spectate me to see how I play, because cheats are pretty obvious too spot, they just look at the score and say yeah hes cheating and then you get banned. It ****ing pisses me off sometimes!!!! :)
shadow6899 - i agree 100% :cheers:

just got kicked and banned yesterday for doing well in CS:S. i was on a server with an active admin. had an m4 and everyone i came into contact with i just took them down very quickly, everything seemed to click that round. had a feeling i was going to get kicked, and sure enough, i was before the round was over.

Reaktor4 said:
I was accused of using a speed cheat in css once because i got to a quicker than the ts in dust.
:LOL: That's a terribly easy thing to do. In fact, I now wonder why I haven't been kicked, banned or blacklisted for that. I must have done it hundreds of times by now.

In a scoutz game I believe it was on a united mafia server or something like that I was "accused" of cheating.
I simply move my mouse alot and am always remember where someone went. I didn't get band but I was accused of hacking a wall hack you could say. I always would easily find the other person. I could shoot someone, turn right and kill another guy, woosh turn behind me and get another.

It happens rather...all the time..
I was accused of it though not banned or kicked.
It's just a natural reflex to use your sound and eyes to remember where someone went.
BTW, the map was scoutzknivez as the server was a scoutzknivez\De_Dust 2 server.

I was only once called a cheating/haxxxxing idiot, and rightly so. Someone pointblanked me with the plasma grenade. It went right through me. I was as 'WTF?' as they were. I blame it on Valve. FIX IT! hahah, just kiddin' it only happened the once.

i have been accused of cheating many times because i sometimes own lots of people on cs/cs:s hldm etc.

these people are just wankers ignore them.

tbh ive got my own buy scripts but if some nobhead complains about you getting to a choke point before him then tell him to use the ****ing built in buy scripts noob please!

what really sucks is if someone is chase camming you, and you are hearing a guy running thorugh the level, through the wall on headphones, and you're turning your head to so that you know its either left speaker or right speaker, to them it looks like you are following them through the wall, then you kill him, and then the shit starts flying.

Surround Sound speakers are key! I have two in front, two in back and a kicker betwixt my feet. If someone comes into the corridor behind me, I can turn and put a bullet in him with my eyes closed.

don't play on public servers then the millions threads like this will stop on all the gaming forums XD

shadow6899 said:
yes this happens to me all the time specially in cs... i mean if u have played since beta 1 like me ur bound to know a few more tricks then the avg. player... and yet the avg player sux ass and thinks everyone hacks :/
Like ch0ke I agree with this 100% too. I preordered off steam and got the CSS betaa, and I played it to death. I know Dust with my eyes closed, and people just accuse me of cheating when I turn a corner where some noob is hiding and kill them easily.

It also doesn't help when I actively say "Damn I need to upgrade this wall hack", :angel:

Well I was playing HL2DM, Ikept on shooting this guy, but his health would not go down. I was just about call cheat until I realise we were playing team deathmatch, and that was a group member

In CS:S i've been called a wall hacker before. Well, sound is my personal eardrum powered wallhack I guess. :\

Also, one time I was just playing some not so great guy in our server and I had $16000, so I bought a glock and did the ol' rebuy and drop, some guy came in and watched me chuck about 10+ glocks into a stack. He said "Damn hackers." and left. :'(

Banned (but was later unbanned) from a CoD server, my favorite one to boot. Every so often I would swing the old gun around, which gave the admin the idea that I had a wallhack bound to my "smack people with the gun" key. :\

Called a cheater a handfull of times before. It's really rather flattering. :)

I get accused of hacking in CS because of my deagle and scout kills. Guy drops down from the vent and I put one shot in his face--"HACKER!"

StAtiC said:
I get accused of hacking in CS because of my deagle and scout kills. Guy drops down from the vent and I put one shot in his face--"HACKER!"
Haha same with me, but replace the weapons with "Deagle/Dual Elites" and "M4/ AK47"
^_^

Never been accused at cheating cos....im terrible.Although i havent played HL2:DM much so cant judge that.
CS:S im terrible at...Usually i go at 1:1 or 2:1 (on a good day) and once in every 100 rounds i do very well...Yesterday had my good round and killed 5 in a row without dying... Office was good to me once as well.

Sometimes been suspicious of people but never accused...Not good to accuse til you actually know for sure.And if you look at their stats and style of play, they often explain what is happening.

{EDIT} New rank at last!!!! :bounce: :cheers:

Shit, I get accused of it all the time. I rely heavily on sound while I play, and can judge where the person is based off of it, so when I get in the perfect spot to kill them wherever they're coming out, and I do so, they scream "HAX!"

Another thing that pisses me off immensely is people saying "LUCKER!" I'm like, no bitch, I owned you in the face. And I will again.

What i love about Australian HLDM servers is that, so far, i havn't seen a single person accuse each other of hacking. It was different, though, playing at an internet cafe... i decided to drop into a team HLDM game. I started chucking furniture and grenades off the top of the overwatch building, and guess what? The other players said things like "what;s this shadow thing?" and then kept getting crushed by falling explosive barrels. Made for pretty ragdolling.
Of course i got kicked for "Hax0ring" but they couldn't even speak english, could only speak netspeak apparently...

Ennui said:
Shit, I get accused of it all the time. I rely heavily on sound while I play, and can judge where the person is based off of it, so when I get in the perfect spot to kill them wherever they're coming out, and I do so, they scream "HAX!"

Another thing that pisses me off immensely is people saying "LUCKER!" I'm like, no bitch, I owned you in the face. And I will again.
Haha, I gotta use that line next time I pown that n00b in Dust_2.

And for us, it's Haxx ;)

I used to be accused of cheating in 1.6 when I was at my best....constantly got banned from servers :rolleyes:

I actually don't recall having been accused in CS:S yet, most likely because my scores aren't THAT impressive, like they used to be...

just a couple of days ago I got accused of cheating in HL2DM though I don't blame them at all....I was owning them silly :D went 100/7....there's just no challenge in HL2DM...

on the bright side of things I think I've only witnessed 3 cheaters in CS:S and HL2DM so far...2 Wallhackers and a single speed hack.... man 1.6 was pestered with cheaters when I left for CS:S(probably still is)

I have seen 3 speedhackers in CS:S and i am sure that i have to deal with wallhackers but i just dont know who they are.

Once I got accused of cheating on a Team HL2 DM game were I was a rebel and a squad of combine were coming, and one shot me with a crossbow. I had one also, but once he shot me I just got impaled to the wall! I didn't die! I was sitting there with like 25 health left and once they walked pass me I shot them all with my crossbow. Then they starting saying 'WTF! OMG U H4X0R! F*** U!'. I really injoyed that.

I also got a 38-2 game on dust and everyone called me a cheater there too.

I always get accused of cheating because I'm t3h pVVn3r3r.

Well ok, I lied. My multiplayer skills limit to gathering ammo and running away from others. I always get mad when I've died 20 times in a row, and then I start to accuse others for cheating. I'm such a sore loser

Just twice both on the same server. Back in my DoD heyday, when I played every waking minute.

One time I was the only allie to make it to enemy lines, was surrounded by more than 5 allies with a garand in the open... they all missed and I made all my shots... I really dont blame the admin for getting pissed with that one, I could hardly beleive it happened myself.

The other time on dog_1 in which I got a score of uh... 80'ish - 1 also with the garand (which curiously I'm usually not good with). Ahhh dog_1, I would rutinely have an 8-1 ratio on that map... you can Imagine my distress that its been taken off the map rotation and that no one else really likes it :)

I just deal with people that call others cheaters by starting to talk to them about a random topic, regardless if they respond or not. Eventually they get po'ed, or lighten up, but usually start blabing about something else eitherway.

Wow, Chump. That is admiramble for you to do, I always though I was the only one who was that nice to others on servers. -_-. Good job man.

i am not smart enuf to make hacks,
and i am not stupid enuf to google search for some,
but i am accused of cheating all the time from either noobs or people that won't beleave they lost fairly,
i have even been kicked/banned from games for it! (not just valve games) and that is why i hate hacks! if hacks didnt exsist i would not get accused of hacking!

Back