FatCombine

my thoughts on that is that is concept art and it might not be includede in the final version, i really dont think they would be fat combines running around

Originally posted by wolk
my thoughts on that is that is concept art and it might not be includede in the final version, i really dont think they would be fat combines running around

Are you kidding me? I would be absolutely thrilled to see obese combine running around. They would move slower then regular combine and take more hits to kill.

It's a bomb blast suit. It shields the wearer's front torso from a bomb blast. :)

obese also exist in combine which emphazise the human aspect in the combine.

looks like the ones from traptown. Those guys have large backs , watch the one walking away from the area with the swinging girder before it starts swinging.
Anti alien/heavy armor?, anti -personel (round up picture, tunnels vid, barricade, etc)

the traptown combine wear a different suit from the other vids

lolol, that's how people pass their judgement based on what somone else say.=

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Summo Wrestlers are the healthiest athletes actually.

i used to live close to japan, i know some japanese culture and i know that the summo wrestler averagely die at age of 49. It's 49, trust me, it's no good, don't try it. But still being fat is not necessarily a bad thing, Fat stores twice as much energy as carbohydrates or proteins. See Gabe Newell for example, without enough energy provided by his fat, he can't make amazing games like hl, hl2.

Yeah, maybe they just have thick body armor and have had too many doughnuts to chow on. But about the 3 classes.. I seriously don't know. Why is my name the title anyways... I feel wanted now :bounce:

/me wants a cookie

Originally posted by FatCombine
Yeah, maybe they just have thick body armor and have had too many doughnuts to chow on. But about the 3 classes.. I seriously don't know. Why is my name the title anyways... I feel wanted now :bounce:

/me wants a cookie

LOL sorry.

Now your name has meaning at least. :)

don't even need an article, i have been living close to japan for more than 10 years before i come to america, they are not healthy, but Summo wrestling is the like the best thing these obese people can do in japan.

Unfortunately, being obese is not healthy (like you said).
and using that extra energy is more difficult.

but don't most sumo wrestlers WORK to gain weight? Constantly eat large amounts?

Most japanese arn't that tall. . .

I really hope that halflife2.net can hold some servers for games like dod, cs or some other games, so we as member can join those server and know each other better.

Originally posted by Orange
Unfortunately, being obese is not healthy (like you said).
and using that extra energy is more difficult.

but don't most sumo wrestlers WORK to gain weight? Constantly eat large amounts?

Most japanese arn't that tall. . .

i know, i just want to make fat people feel better about themselves, cuz when i say that fatcombine picture is a portrait of Gabe Newell in combine suit, someone replies "that's not nice". Though biologically speaking, fat has its role in our body, it keep heat, it store energy, it protect the organ etc. Being not too fat and not too thin is healthy.

Japs are taller now after the introduction of fast food and othe american food.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
sumo wrestlers are heavy, but it's all muscle

it's not muscle, they don't do weight training. They increase their weight as much as possible so that they won't be easily moved in the fight. The fastest way to increase weight is by increasing fat. Well muscle comes to the second when they need force to fight.

Is it true that being fat is what gets women turned-on?
Cuz I'll eat if that's true to get my skinny-ass body to a fat-ass body.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Is it true that being fat is what gets women turned-on?
Cuz I'll eat if that's true to get my skinny-ass body to a fat-ass body.

nahh i dont' think so. but being too skinny is not too good, u need to be fit, do some weight traing and eat a good amount of food will make ur body shape look better and u will be healthier.

However, in some african culture, Fat is beauty. Some black people have really big ass, it could be the DNA inherited from their fat ancesters. Usually Fat women, with big ass and big boots, give birth to healthy children, cuz they have good amount of energy to provide to their badies while they are pregnant.

Well i don't like fat people, it's just implemented in the nature of my sexual orientation, i'm sorry for fat female people.

Gabe told me that was some of the very first concept art for Half-Life 2, probably not indicitive of final version

Back