FatCombine

Hes not fat guys... he just has body armor on. Havent you seen our troops with... uhhh, I mean.. nevermind, I cant tell you about that (or I would have to kill you =O)).

We've yet to see the "mech" combine either.

maybe the traptown combines are the mech combine. who says we havnt seen them yet?

ok good chance they arn't but its always worth pondering.

It honestly does look like blast-proof body armour. Maybe that Combine is meant to be a member of a bomb-disposal squad or something similiar.

My bet's definitely going with some kind of explosives expert here...

haha @ this thread, It's gabe's business, it certainly doesn't need debating on these forums.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
My bet's definitely going with some kind of explosives expert here...

Hmm now that would be cool. Imagine a van saying "City 17 Explosives Unit" pull up and a dozen of these guys jump out trying to defuse the bomb you activated.

being bulky is a good thing.

im 17 now and wiegh 16 stone but ill be damned if i aint built like a brick shit house :flame:

being able to pull a 300kg wieght at the gym with your legs certinaly comes in handy when your gonna kick the s*** outa some1.

yeah, lots of asskicking in the anarchy state where i live. Need to be buff to survive :D

Originally posted by Orange
maybe the traptown combines are the mech combine. who says we havnt seen them yet?

ok good chance they arn't but its always worth pondering.
Na, when you see the steel girder hitting one of them, you see his brains splattering on the wall.

Originally posted by Cheater
Japs are taller now after the introduction of fast food and othe american food.

I think the operative word here is "fatter" not taller ;)

Well... I already see myself calling these guys 'Chubs' as I fight them...

my teacher is fat and never gets up during class. In fact, the only time he does get up is for lunch.

Like evil Barney or something? Yeah this would be cool, it's probably just fat due to the amount of armor he's wearing tho, more like 'heavy combine'.

Back