Father Gregoni

hey, if newt could survive in aliens, i think gregori could survive in ravenholm

well, he can't fit into the ventilation system.

Yeah he defends himself with fire as well.
Notice that zombies don't open doors. You can actually hide as long as they don't notice you, you're safe. They don't break walls or bust doors, they are dumb slow zomies (except from the fast zombies that scare sh*t out of me).

Everything begun with the bomb/rocket filled with headcrabs so ppl would get those things on their heads to become zombies.

He is invincible though. Remember at the end when you go through the fence. I left him there and he got surrounded by like 10 zombies all smacking him and he would slowly reload and shoot like 1 at a time and he kept laughing even though he was getting clawed.

m00b said:
Yeah he defends himself with fire as well.
Notice that zombies don't open doors. You can actually hide as long as they don't notice you, you're safe. They don't break walls or bust doors, they are dumb slow zomies (except from the fast zombies that scare sh*t out of me).

Everything begun with the bomb/rocket filled with headcrabs so ppl would get those things on their heads to become zombies.

Yeah, its easy to imagine the story behind Ravenholm, and why you have to make your way through there. I don't get the people questioning its relation to the story, or why nobody tells you've what actually happend there. I mean, its pretty obvious that this is what the world could have looked like if the aliens were allowed to spread and mingle as they wanted.

- Demon_Fall

Dan said:
He is invincible though. Remember at the end when you go through the fence. I left him there and he got surrounded by like 10 zombies all smacking him and he would slowly reload and shoot like 1 at a time and he kept laughing even though he was getting clawed.

Yeah I noticed that to. I guess they intended that the player would hurry to the mines before getting to see him be invicible. It would've kinda sucked to see him die.

Greg hacks... seriously. But I liked him anyway, I watched him run into the fire, killing off sh1t.

Edit- Gregoni? LoL. I thought it was Gregori. LoLz~

Father Gregori is the G-Man and don't pretend you didn't know it.

Gregori: he's a "father" (a man). Plus, his name starts with "G".
Therefore, Father Gregori = G-Man.

F. Gregori is a badass, thats all you need to know. I want to see Him, Adrian Shepard and Barney Calhoun team up and kick some ass!

ktimekiller2 said:
i felt bad for greg when he died....
He didn't actually die, he just hid in the fire. Or you just watched him there longer than I did, and he really did die.

He's not really invincible either, I spawned 1 of him and a constant amount of fastzombies and eventually he croaked. It took a long time though.

bam23 said:
He didn't actually die, he just hid in the fire. Or you just watched him there longer than I did, and he really did die.
I thought he ran into that Crypt after about 25 zombies showed up and the fire started.

I want a short exansion featuring this guy, set when ravenholm is shelled, and he fights off as many zombines as possible with the help of his congregation.

it should probably start before the shelling so that you become attached to your congregation....

(consider that ravenholm is already in .vmf form and woudl only require minor modification...)

Hyperion2010 said:
I want a short exansion featuring this guy, set when ravenholm is shelled, and he fights off as many zombines as possible with the help of his congregation.

it should probably start before the shelling so that you become attached to your congregation....

(consider that ravenholm is already in .vmf form and woudl only require minor modification...)

Umm, the Zombies become his congregration

A small expansion starring Grigori would be awesome =D
You could get all the details (even though most are already filled in) on the bombing of Ravenholm and stuff.
Not to mention in the middle or end you get to team up with a Gordon npc :p either that or it could end with you running out onto the roof and seeing Gordon.

demon_fall said:
Cuz you're wandering around, scared shitless, and then you find yourself on a rooftop whit a campingchair, a crate of beer and a shotgun whit some additional shells! It was hilarious. Took away all the horror for just a moment, and I simply had to smile!

I could even picture the whole thing, with Gregori in his chair having a beer while his loading up his shotgun laughing. You can't say that he dosen't enjoy his new-found way of life. Nobody seems to be forcing him to be there anyway. He could leave anytime he wanted.

"Come to the light my child!" :E

- Demon_Fall

Absolute 100% Gold. I thought of Dawn of the Dead when I saw that. :E

Shake Zula said:
A small expansion starring Grigori would be awesome =D
You could get all the details (even though most are already filled in) on the bombing of Ravenholm and stuff.
Not to mention in the middle or end you get to team up with a Gordon npc :p either that or it could end with you running out onto the roof and seeing Gordon.

i dunno, maybe, it would be cool , if it featured ravenholms resistance to the combine and then fighting off the alien bombardment.

i can just see it now father gregori's half-life2 add on.

the holy father gregori kicking some serious alien butt

with his shotgun in hand

and a few beers :p

Watch the movie Omega Man for ideas on how Father G. manages to get some quiet time.

Back