Favorite Metal Band

SenorDingDong said:
what do u consider good music? and what actual metal have you heard? if you come back saying rap is better, then u dont deserve the right to ever post again.

Nope I don't like rap either. I like good old classic rock. Do any of you know the good old bands like The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and etc.?

colson said:
Nope I don't like rap either. I like good old classic rock. Do any of you know the good old bands like The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and etc.?

Nope, never.

:p

Has anybody here heard much of Opeth's stuff? I haven't heard a lot, but what I have heard is FABULOUS.

Oh, and Iron Maiden is my lord almighty.

TheBleeding said:
Good stuff, that.

I thought you'd like that :) I am seeing them(MW) this Saturday night and will be taping the whole thing(I have a show they did at CBGBs last year on tape too which rules!) Can't wait!

Check out this small band from Brooklyn, too: ExittoEternity
They have no music clips up now, but they rule in the way that early Metallica did way back when. PM me if you want me to send you mp3s of their first demo--amazingly recorded live in the studio...

Off Topic: Joey Belladonna(original lead vox) back in Anthrax. Best news since the return of Dickinson and Halford!!! Maybe I'll start a thread to see what people think...

Back