Favorite snack while playing HL 2

Goombatommy

Reaction score
Well, what will your *snacks* of choice be while playing Half Life 2?

A 12 pack of Corona's , and a big bag of doritos's here.

Playing Half-Life 2 drunk will cost you dearly-the G-Man will look like Tommy Lee Jones-Alyx will look like Fran Drescher and Gordon will look like me.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Playing Half-Life 2 drunk will cost you dearly-the G-Man will look like Tommy Lee Jones-Alyx will look like Fran Drescher and Gordon will look like me.

lol werd

I had to be ghetto fo' shizzle my nizzle wizzle dizzle hizzle gizzle dizzle fizzle grizzle mcnizzle!

i like to eat headcrabs when i play half life 2

Originally posted by nw909
I had to be ghetto fo' shizzle my nizzle wizzle dizzle hizzle gizzle dizzle fizzle grizzle mcnizzle!

rofl

fo shizzle mcdizzle mah nizzle fo shizznetzle mah nizzle gizzle lizilze fizzle

oddly enough im baked at the moment...

even more oddly is how off topic this thread got so fast.

and to answer the question crackers :D

j00 is teh yIllze jigligzzile Half-Life le37$0rz$ to teh 10th power
" werd "

Lemonade. I don't eat while playing...
but ya gots ta keep hydrated! HL2 is gonna be a hell of a sport!

I seen too many youngstas go down cause they were out o' h20....:flame:

The food you must eat while playing UT 2K3 is beef jerky, believe me. :flame:

RAW MEAT OF THE BONE!!! ARGHH!!! *takes axe and walks away dwarf style*

Jalopeno Beef Jerky (if the store ever gets more in stock, last time I brought the whole box lol but I can't remember who friggin makes it, and searching on google gives you thousands of links to homemade beef jerky, uhg - if anyone knows please do tell), and pizza flavored combos and these white chocolate bars with crunchy bits of milk chocolate in em, by hersey I think, I think they're called nuggets, I'd have to go to the kitchen to see. That's like ALL I eat these days as far as snacks go. For drink, nothing but the "Lots of Pulp" fresh squeezed orange juice (can't remember that brand either). Grown out of beer and weed I guess.. used to eat nothing but fruit but that got boring, might start up again someday.

pop tarts, gum, slim jims, orange juice, mountain dew, tuna, really anything edible, tasty and within reach

Back