Favourite wallpaper?

The Brick

Reaction score
As a follow up to the 'post your desktop part 52380'-thread, what's your favourite/best wallpaper you ever had?

Mine has to be one of these three, I just can't decide! :D
This one because you can watch it endlessly and never bores

This one because it's insanely awesome

Or this one because i'm pretty proud of it, and it looks cool as a wallpaper

I have a teddy-bear wallpaper in my bed roo...er...I mean the ones my brother makes. He kicks ass in Photoshop.

Right now it's this one, because it's the one that I have and I like its simplicity and colors. Yeah.

This is one of my all-time favorites, I dunno why I like it so much, I just do.

I use a little art site called Digital Blasphemy.com. Really good content, pretty unknown, been using them most of my computing years. Hopefully some other people will find some stuff they like.

i hate that artwork that is entirely computer generated...it looks so...fake.

xcellerate said:
i hate that artwork that is entirely computer generated...it looks so...fake.
Thats because....it is funnily enough. Because...its entirely computer generated. You see how that works? Goes round and round.

At the moment I got one from planet-familyguy! Its lois holding 2 mellons and she also has 2 owls (hooters) on her arm. Its pretty funny!

Hectic Glenn said:
I use a little art site called Digital Blasphemy.com. Really good content, pretty unknown, been using them most of my computing years. Hopefully some other people will find some stuff they like.

I have a couple of different wallpapers in my backgrounds folder from that site. I've never been there myself, but I've gotten wallpapers from there from friends. I like them a lot, so I'll go pay that place a visit soon.

Back