FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women

Man some of those are gross this is more like a "top 100 celebrity women they could think of"

Actually you're probably more likely to get it in the US. Those Guerrillas are pretty harsh on drug use... You'l probably end up building roads and bridges for them, if they don't ransom you that is.

Haha Cheryl Tweedy

She's a racist, but a good looking one, and that's what matters

Thread said:
that last pic was scary, but lindsay is teh secks on the first two :cheers:

Hmmm... Those photos are photoshoped... too much. At usual, she has ephelid (frickles) all over her arms and her back.

Definitely not that beautiful: http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/C55975.jpg

And anyone, how about Emily Browning? I think that she's the most beautiful actress I've ever seen. Specially in Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Pictures:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0115161/
http://teemix.aufeminin.com/world/stars/photos__todo=zoom&i=2012&c=33945.html

P.S. I'm still young enough :)

Ennui said:
Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson deserve spots one and two, IMO.

But a decent list. And I have to admit that as fake as she might be, Carmen Electra is HAWT.
Agreed. And I believe that the lovely Evan Rachel Wood deserves a spot, despite what anyone says.

Thread said:
hmm, she looks quite pretty in that pic too. freckles aren't that bad, they look cute on her ;)

<3

You mean, she looks cute on them? Oooooooooooooooooooh, :D

Emily Browning, anyone?

Doppelgofer said:
charlotte church is a fat stupid loud ego centered talentless whoreish looking dog and it winds me up that people think that shes sexy...because she truely isnt
<Applauds> My mum's company did the travel for hewr for a while and by all accounts she was a horrid little bitch. She really doesn't have the right to be such a f*cking diva.

Anyway... These lists are always rubbish.
Cheryl Tweedy's kinda hot in a REALLY slaggy-racist way, but the idea that Nadine from Girls Aloud ISN'T above her is a travesty. She's extreeeeemely hot, AND Irish (if there's a sexier accent, I can't think of it right now, and it certainly ain't Cheryl Tweedy's cacophany of a verbal vocalisation)
Aas for the rest of the list? Meh. Elisha Cuthbert's clearly hotter then Kelly Brook; people think Abi Titmuss is hot 'cause she was filmed shagging John Leslie - in other countries they'd be exiled; Avril Lavignay is there - clearly some people mistook it for a "Who deserves a protracted violent death?" list; Leilani Dowding doesn't appear to be there at all when she's obviously very very attractive.
And the most glaring omission is that I'M NOT THERE. Pffft, I'm clearly hotter than all of 'em.

Emily Browning is not pretty.. But Emma Watson is pretty fine in that pic :D

*ahem* She's a green banana :stare:

lol @ abi titmus, gotta love her sex tape lol

and again, elisha cuthbert = teh win

Paris Hilton, Britney, Christina Aguilera .... Sexy ? Why ?

hmm charlotte certainly turned into a extroverted..freedom loving...girl. Of sorts.

The list is missing Veronica Zemanova, which is a disgrace really.

No Naomi Watts?!... but by god she's beautiful!
Either that or I didn't notice.

SimonomiS said:
She deserves to be high. ;) Not sure about number one though.
Michelle Ryan 4th? :|
Was this voted for or decided by the magazine? Guess which ever it is, either FHM readers or creators have quite different taste to me. Which is a good point, how do you make a Top 100 based on individual opinions?

It is voted for by FHM magazine readers, so generally, 12 - 18 year old boys who like to masterbate over pictures of Britney Spears...

If it was voted for by people with taste, Louise Nurding would be number 1 every year.

Polaris said:
Paris Hilton, Britney, Christina Aguilera .... Sexy ? Why ?

i find britney to be incredibly sexy...i just don't like her...she's a bitch

JellyWorld said:
Are you sure that's allowed....
I gave warning, So any little kiddies that where dumb enough not to read it got a eye full of charolette nipple.

Okay dont flame me for this but I LOVE AVRIL LAVIGNE'S LIPS <3<3<3<3

Angeline Jolie absolutely disgusts me. I hate her with every fiber of my being. I couldn't imagine an uglier more ignorant she-beast. * Hey Angeline you aren't supposed to kiss your brother and father with tongue.* Disgusting whore. I hope she steps in front of a speeding drunk driver.

Here's my list of peole who don't belong:

Women who should not be on the list:
3. Angeline Jolie
20. Christina Aguilera
23. Paris Hilton
30. Jessica Simpson
46. The Olsen Twins
50. Pamela Anderson
58. Mariah Carey
95. Hilary Duff

Chav said:
Ugh. Horrible girl. Not particularly attractive, rubbish music, a bitch by all accounts (and I refuse to believe otherwise).

By the way, I like your name change :D But not your avatar - it's creeping me out...

Chav said:

heh, one of my favorite quotes from the band "Reggie and the Full Effect" is from a joke track called "Canadians Switching The Letter P For The Letter V Eh?"

Reggie and the Full Effect said:
[redneck voice] Hi. I have a message for April LaPine from America's heartland. Um, socks go on your feet not you're arm. If God wanted 'em on your arms, he would've put little finger things on 'em or whatever. Alright, that's all.

If you haven't seen her without make-up though, you're definitely in for a rude awakening.

el Chi said:
Ugh. Horrible girl. Not particularly attractive, rubbish music, a bitch by all accounts (and I refuse to believe otherwise).

By the way, I like your name change :D But not your avatar - it's creeping me out...

hehe thanks, well they removed my avatar, ill have to change it I guess.
And, I really like her lips, and she has a nice balkony but I dont like her as a person either(not that I actually know her)

Chav said:
hehe thanks, well they removed my avatar, ill have to change it I guess.
My grandma, what a nice arse you have :O

Who the f*** they think they are?! Is that some kind of result of a poll? Who gives a damn about a f***in hitlist of women? Everybody likes someone else...

Fishlore said:
Angeline Jolie absolutely disgusts me. I hate her with every fiber of my being. I couldn't imagine an uglier more ignorant she-beast. * Hey Angeline you aren't supposed to kiss your brother and father with tongue.* Disgusting whore. I hope she steps in front of a speeding drunk driver.

Quoted for truth

Recoil said:
Who the f*** they think they are?! Is that some kind of result of a poll? Who gives a damn about a f***in hitlist of women? Everybody likes someone else...
Haha, that's the spirit Recoil! Join me in my fight against stupid threads in HL2.net! We are better than this crap! We shall reform this forum! The mods are getting lazy!

Back