FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women

Chav said:
haha why thank you.
Recoil , chill dude...
Look, see this thread is already turning into spam, because LIKE I SAID BUT NOONE LISTENS, there is NO discussion value to this thread.

Noone listens to me and I don't know why. :(

Oh, and I always wanted to say this, because I thought I would have to move to Britain in order to say it... Soooo...

"Shut up chav!"

:)

vegeta897 said:
Look, see this thread is already turning into spam, because LIKE I SAID BUT NOONE LISTENS, there is NO discussion value to this thread.

Noone listens to me and I don't know why. :(

Oh, and I always wanted to say this, because I thought I would have to move to Britain in order to say it... Soooo...

"Shut up chav!"

:)

Seriously, give it a rest already. You're not exactly helping things out here.

Look, vegeta897, there's seriously no point in reporting threads, claiming that they have become derailed and out-of-hand when the derailing has been comitted by yourself! Please, if you think a thread is worthy of closure, just report it - there's no need to kick up a fuss in that thread and cause more problems.

ACLeroK212 said:
Seriously, give it a rest already. You're not exactly helping things out here.
Really, I'm not? Perhaps that's due to the fact that the threads I report get deleted, leaving no evidence.

I like to help keep this forum clean, and sinse apparantly I have no chance of being a moderator (if someone could explain the reason behind this, I would be glad) this is the best I can do. So how about you mind your own business. I'm sick of being stepped on, and disregarded.

Axyon, I already used the report button when this thread started, and again not too long ago.

And plus, how are these people supposed to learn if their thread just suddenly up and vanishes?

Farrowlesparrow said:
Wanting to be a mod, pretty much ruins your chances of being one.
Haha. You are funny you know that.

vegeta897 said:
Really, I'm not? Perhaps that's due to the fact that the threads I report get deleted, leaving no evidence.

I like to help keep this forum clean, and sinse apparantly I have no chance of being a moderator (if someone could explain the reason behind this, I would be glad) this is the best I can do. So how about you mind your own business. I'm sick of being stepped on, and disregarded.

And maybe everyone else is sick of being stepped on, disregarded, and reported everytime you don't particularly care for a thread. I see nothing wrong with this thread. People were just discussing people they thought or didn't think were attractive. It's not their fault you don't find that interesting. Yeah there's spam, but there's gonna be spam in nearly every thread. Maybe the reason your not a mod is because you can't get over the fact that other people have different tastes than you and regardless of how tasteless or unnecessary some topics may seem to you, you can't learn to accept what others think.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Wanting to be a mod, pretty much ruins your chances of being one.

What turns a man to be a moderator? Is it greed? Lust for power? Or was he just born with a heart full of moderation?

Sorry, kind of semi-nicked your Zap Brannigan quote Farrow :p

kirovman said:
What turns a man to be a moderator? Is it greed? Lust for power? Or was he just born with a heart full of moderation?

Sorry, kind of semi-nicked your Zap Brannigan quote Farrow :p
Remember: The best way to a forum's bed is through her moderators. Have sex with them and you're in.

I was a moderator once...

One day you're a moderator, the next you ruin a website and ban half the members, and the day after that you've got nothing. It really makes you think.

Farrowlesparrow said:
I was a moderator once...

One day you're a moderator, the next you ruin a website and ban half the members, and the day after that you've got nothing. It really makes you think.

Why arent you moderator anymore?

Because he nicked Munro's sausage roll.

Didn't you, you bastard. :LOL: ;)

The light? Yeah. It was being waved in front of his face by a big naked man who was chanting about fish. It scared the hell out of him and he was forced to retire.

And the irony- vegeta was right! We were bound to turn this into a crap pile! But does anyone care? No? Good. Let's go back to objectifying women, 'cos it's good clean fun, especially if some of the "sexiest" girls are actually hideous.

I decided to spend my time elsewhere...

Ironically, I've probably ended up being here more. But at least it doesn't feel like a commitment anymore.

I didn't mean this thread. I meant the FHM. Nevermind, who cares about some shitty magazine...

Errrr, to the put the thread back on-topic. IMO the top 5 should have gone like this:

1. Scarlett Johansson.
scarlettjohansson19.jpg

2. Natalie Portman
natalie-portman-2.jpg

3. Ziyi Zhang
windy2.jpg

4. Angelina Jolie
angelina_jolie15.jpg

5. Sofia Coppola
vlacrix_sofia.jpg

Most people think Sofia is ugly, but I personally have a soft spot for her. Other close runner is Kate Beckinsale.

That list is just a list of the prettiest KNOWN women. There are by far hotter women on this planet.

Pesmerga said:
That list is just a list of the prettiest KNOWN women. There are by far hotter women on this planet.

Obviously. You can't really expect to vote for a girl you know and expect her to be on the list.

jimbo118 said:
hehe, exactly, how attractive is she!? an absolute babe. ;)

new desktop, ah no only joking. imagine coming home to that every night?

I can only dream my friend

I thought this was quite interesting:

baldnat.jpg

I still find her attractive; its a very brave move. For anyone confused, Natalie has shaved her head for a prison scene in the her upcoming movie V for Vendeta.

Harryz said:
I thought this was quite interesting:

baldnat.jpg

I still find her attractive; its a very brave move. For anyone confused, Natalie has shaved her head for a prison scene in the her upcoming movie V for Vendeta.
looks damn sexy, even without hair she's still one of the hottest women around

Chav said:
lol i posted this before and the thread was closed. :O

Icarusintel said:
looks damn sexy, even without hair she's still one of the hottest women around
agreed, i saw her on tv tonight, her face is really beautiful.

I just came to this thread to look at hot chicks :p not debate whether threads like these are worthless or not...

If I wasn't at work I'd be able to see more than 1/10th of those pics you guys linked..but I guess I'll just have to wait :(

Back