Finally, a reason to live in Russia

l49cb41645543e0acd19af2.jpg

Cover up her face with your hand, then her body. Repeat until severely creeped out.

...I don't understand. How can you be creeped out by her? Yulia Nova is human perfection.

Hey. Breast size isn't something you can change according to fashion, like hair colour or skirt length. It's not like those girls with little waists and big boobs are doing it deliberately.

Well, it is, but you obviously mean for regular people instead of people like Katie Price.

It's pretty rare for girls to have a skinny waste and big boobs without some kind of surgery anyway.

Besides, I loved my girlfriend with her hueg boobz and I love her with her smaller ones. Made no difference to me.

I just don't see the obsession with massive tits. I don't think they are better. I just prefer smaller boobs. My judgements on women aren't based on their tits anyway so this whole point is entirely moot for me.

Ok :) As a girl with a naturally small waist and large breasts, you'll appreciate that it's a touchy topic for me. I generally feel like an hourglass shaped peg trying to fit into a pencil-shaped hole. I don't understand the obsession with breast size either...although I hear and see more negative things about large breasts than positive, in general.

Naturally large boobs don't tend to look awful like enhanced ones do, though. It's mainly the big... perfectly spherical... weird looking massive boobs that I don't really like. You can tell when someone's had implants and when someone hasn't. :p

This thread disturbs and intrigues me at the same time.

God Stern if you actually have a wife I wouldn't mind hunting down her email and showing her the inflammatory crap you post here.

That's from Teeth

He's about to get his dick eaten by her vagina. That's the final scene / ftb.

SPOILERS

Seriously though, the screencap Stern posted. Check the title of the picture. It's from a film about a girl who has vag teeth.

@DarkSideChingChong: the girl just has a face I'm not attracted to at all and boobs with nipples that probably look like eyes staring down her belly button

I dont see how this is a reason to live in Russia, I mean it has always had hot chicks so why not bring them over here and chain them in my basement instead of going over there. Take advantage of the legal grey zone they occupy. All the benefits for me and at the end of the day I dont live in a frozen wasteland

Dude looks like a lady!

Holy Sh- Just as I read your post this song came on the radio and the lyrics played in perfect timing with my reading. This has been happening a lot lately.

I dont see how this is a reason to live in Russia, I mean it has always had hot chicks so why not bring them over here and chain them in my basement instead of going over there. Take advantage of the legal grey zone they occupy. All the benefits for me and at the end of the day I dont live in a frozen wasteland
The problem is that these Russian chicks tend to age very badly in my opinion.

I just cut em loose in about two years, its her word against mine about what actually happened down there and then I get her deported

Ah, smart solution to the problem posed!

My kudos to you, Sir.

Back