Finally, a reason to live in Russia

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
breast-map-full.jpg

but then again, it's not always about cup size:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CaMUfxVJVQ

I wonder if it has something to do with evolution during the ice age

one comment? perhaps I should have posted a map more in line with what hl2.netters want to see:

full-size-map.jpg

fags!

it just means russia has fatter women dude

Kick ass, polish people have bigger packages than Americans. Take that!

I always imagined Americans to have bigger dicks than Europeans, don't know why.

I always imagined Americans to have bigger dicks than Europeans, don't know why.

Dick Size and Breast Size should be consistent in a small area of the US: California :thumbs:

How come is Kazahkstan and parts of Africa greyed out in the Penis-size survey

Sudan, Cameroon, Hungary, Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and the Republic of Congo have the biggest dicks? Strange collection of countries.

they have the least amount of chemicals in their bodies is my guess. or they hang shit off their dicks to make them elongated

I guess the countries without color are completely populated by women. I'll use this map to plan out my next vacation.

I don't understand the boob chart at all.

Yeah, I gave up too quickly. Basically I didn't understand the blue dot things (and still don't) and I was trying to somehow connect that with the color coding, which for some reason uses slightly different shades than in the key, so I just assumed that the key was random pointlessness and it was just random country coloring, and everything was in the dots, which I still didn't understand. It didn't help that I think it's wrong. D? Average? What?

So what do the dots mean?

All the news in Australia always say our average is D, though.

Is there a source for that map?

Yeah - "Breast Cup Size.xls".

Of course average D in the USA, for instance, doesn't mean that most chicks there have sexy, large boobs (of course size is not neccessarily the most important factor). It's the measurement below the breasts that matters as well, so you can determine if a chick has her D cup on a nice, slim body, or if she's just a fatty. I assume in the USA (or wherever with an avg. D<) that could be the case - ie. the average could be a C, but all the fatties bring it up.

Before I even entered this thread I knew that Cpt. Stern was going to mention something about tits.

Before I even entered this thread I knew that Cpt. Stern was going to mention something about tits.

Well, you know Stern. He loves gigantic disgusting tits, and if you don't you're a homosexual.

Laugh laugh at all the times Stern makes fun of rednecks, then he posts this thread. And calls people fags.

Massive tits are horrible. My girlfriend had hers reduced because they grew to like G size because of her having precocious puberty when she was 5. Gotta say they look so much better now.

They look comical on women with skinny wastes, IMO.

Smaller boobs ftw.

you're all a bunch of homosexuals! homosexuals partaking in boobery

boobs, like women, come in all shapes and sizes each having it's advantages and disadvantages. like holding my keys or beer mug, cutting glass and poking of eyes etc

Is this chart from a reputable source and does it have any evidence to substantiate its claims?

Yeah, Stern gets all his news articles on average 1.5 days after I read them on FARK, so I tend to know what article's coming just from the headline.

It's knuckle-dragging topics of conversation such as this that make all men look like drooling, boob obsessed neanderthals. Hehe boobs.
What was I saying again?

beer_boobs_378580a.jpg

Back