First Half-life 3 screenshot

8 pages? no thanks, i've only just got up.

But the screen is fnny lol, it's like the postal 3 video where a bunch of guys go around making an ass of themselves.

lol, a bit of a crappy digi camera, but nice thought there by the dude

rf

HalfLife3.jpg

hopefully that worked

Ok wtf...

#1- GFX just plain suck ass, look at the way the crowbar is PERFECTLY centered and how flat the textures are
#2- HL2 had better water than that screenshot, I really hope they fix that before release
#3- Wtf is with all the blur? Looks like they went the Far Cry way of doing gfx, just blur it to hell.

All in all, looks like shite.

At least they fixed the shadow glitch you guys keep yelling about, now no more complaining ;)

No way! Its the source engine man...

Yeah we know we're just messing around.

Sarcasm-o-meter

0------------------------------------100%
---------------------------------------^

Ding ding!

The shadows are good though heh.

tsss what are you talking about man, thats hl3 right there!

I like the people in the other thread when they say "Fake!" as if no-one else noticed that already =)

the funniest part is that half of the people on that forum thought that that's a real screenshot :D

Hey, that's a Brazillian taxi there in that picture...awesome...HL3 takes place in my home nation...

It is a real screenshot. Valve is perfecting VR technology and we'll have to personally live Half-Life 3.

JamesPicard_007 said:
It is a real screenshot. Valve is perfecting VR technology and we'll have to personally live Half-Life 3.
But that would mean I'd have to - do things, 'n stuff...

if people of that forum believe that pic

I will die laughing

What's cool is with the tech of modern 3d cards, and Source's scalability, HL3 WILL look the realistic.

Dalamari said:
Ok wtf...

#1- GFX just plain suck ass, look at the way the crowbar is PERFECTLY centered and how flat the textures are
#2- HL2 had better water than that screenshot, I really hope they fix that before release
#3- Wtf is with all the blur? Looks like they went the Far Cry way of doing gfx, just blur it to hell.

All in all, looks like shite.

I don't think this guy knew it is a real life picture. :LOL:

JamesPicard_007 said:
you actually get shot and you actually die :D :eek:

King John said:
omgwtf gordans not wearing his suit! looks like a spoiler afoot

Geez, HL3 features the C-HEV MK II ( Compact HEV Suit) It is in the boot of the taxi and as this is the opening sequence, Gordon is yet to smash open the boot and put it on. Cmon, where is the screenie showing the boot smashed open... :devil:

eediot said:
Gah the lighting suck ass.

Doom3 > Hl3.
that is a REAL photo of REAL life, (someguy holding a crowbar and a camera to take a pic) so the lighting is as realisticly good as it gets! for a game to get that good of lighting, graphics, diatail texture, ect, is the day video games become as realistic as reallife

rocklegendfm99 said:
That Is So Dam Fake

It Looks Like Half-life 1
of cource it is fake, but it deosnt look like hl1 it looks like hl6!
and that is why it is obviusly fake! (hl6 wont be out tell 2012, near the appocalisp)

kenyo said:
that is a REAL photo of REAL life, (someguy holding a crowbar and a camera to take a pic) so the lighting is as realisticly good as it gets! for a game to get that good of lighting, graphics, diatail texture, ect, is the day video games become as realistic as reallife
oh........ really?

Daaamn...This looks good
I can't wait to smack the water with that crowbar...and hit the car..and and

Back