Fnargharble

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what she said.

What the **** is this fnargharble thread, goddamn are you people insane? Do I need to call the mental institution? Jesus christ I hope a Willeh gets ya tae **** ya ****in poofs.

What the **** is this fnargharble thread, goddamn are you people insane? Do I need to call the mental institution? Jesus christ I hope a Willeh gets ya tae **** ya ****in poofs.

You weren't there, man. You weren't there.

In a radical move, I would like to disagree with this entire thread, and, in particular, with everything about Fnargharble.

I would like to put forth a radical new concept, one plucked from the deepest and most secret vaults.

fnargybarble

fnaghurdl

fnargharble

fnarghurdle

fnargybarble

LOLOL OMG A MOD STARTED THIS POINTLESS THREAD LET'S ALL KISS HIS ASS AND AGREE THAT
FNARGHARBLE IS HILARIOUS LOLOLOLOL

snarf?

snarf7-1.JPG

uh no it start whit F...

LOLOL OMG A MOD STARTED THIS POINTLESS THREAD LET'S ALL KISS HIS ASS AND AGREE THAT
FNARGHARBLE IS HILARIOUS LOLOLOLOL

What the hell are you talking about?

Cool people use default. I can't be bothered to change it when Im busy having sex with lots of women. They are all impressed by my Fnargharble.

Pretty pointless thread tbh. It's kinda like discussing weather.

I'm going to have to meditate on this for awhile.

I didn't even see the dongles in that TF2 pic until I scrolled back up to it to show someone. That would certainly have been a fnarablable had I continued with my plan.

Only if I have an audience. Anything worth fanaraballing is worth frblalashing in public.

Oh I get it. It's a Misc thread.

Thanks Pi.

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS THREAD

vyw6w.jpg

This thread is now about rising up against the f*ggot mods and overthrowing our so called leaders.

I saw nothing, who is this "Willie" person I keep seeing creeping around the forums? Seems like he's up to no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back