Food that you hate but the rest of the world loves

I do not like any type of juice or grapefruit EX: Cherrys, Bluebarrys......

Plain chorizo

It HAS to be with eggs mixed in or in a burrito (both is ideal.)

I don't like it strictly by itself.

Peppers. Peppers are manky, they ruin any dish they're in.

And jelly. Never liked jelly.

Chinese Takeaway
Eggs
Cheese
Quite a few vegetables :)
Cotton Candy
Hot Dogs

Im also quite picky - will leave a lot of meat around fat (in steaks, rashers, etc), sausages I examine thoroughly before eating pieces...I don't like eating suspicious looking stuff :p

Grilled food (some of that stuff is so disgusting), candy, soda/pop, every cooked meat/poultry dish honestly, cheese.

Sashimi interests me. By the way, broccoli when raw is pretty neat so try it like that.

I do not like any type of juice or grapefruit EX: Cherrys, Bluebarrys......

Have you tried juicing them yourself? Blueberry is awesome when combined with apple juice. Fresh apple juice is seriously soo god damn sweet.

Well i don't like food i know to be bad that most humans eat.
I.e anything that comes out of a packet.
I'm pretty well able to eat anything tho, taste dosn't mean much to me.

My body has got used to an extremely healthy diet now, if i am to eat anything fatty or bad it usually goes straight through.......

you don't like salmon? or freshwater trout? mm.

I can eat some salmon, depending on how it's preped, but generally no, and no trout.

It's the taste of fish oils, really just can't stand them, I know people tell me I'm missing a treat, and I do try fish quite often, I just really don't like it.

I dont like:
cotton candy
maccaroni and cheese
ravioli
pure-sugar candies
regular soda of any kind (Everything tastes almost poisionous to me unless its diet for some reason.)
coffee
milk(in a glass)
cheese(uncooked)

but oddly enough I'll eat the most out of most people I know. "gross" foods dont bother me at all, its just some things that taste too artificial/sweet that disgust me. I prefer rich, flavorful foods that take a long time to prepare.

Olives.
Salty, incredibly foul tasting fruits from hell.

Mexican food. I absolutely hate it, i can't eat it. There's nothing good about it. I hate salsa, onions, diced tomatoes, and olives, i hate black beans and refried beans, i hate guacamole, and sour cream.

Find me a mexican dish without those things and i'll eat it, but then there's nothing mexican about it.

Olives.
Salty, incredibly foul tasting fruits from hell.

You've obviously never had fresh olives, but that's ok cause those taste just as bad. I sometimes eat fermented olives by themselves but I just can't find myself adding it to any dish.

Mexican food. I absolutely hate it, i can't eat it. There's nothing good about it. I hate salsa, onions, diced tomatoes, and olives, i hate black beans and refried beans, i hate guacamole, and sour cream.

Find me a mexican dish without those things and i'll eat it, but then there's nothing mexican about it.

You must be eating some badly prepared food then.

Is that a joke or do people in SK really eat dog?

We really eat dog, or some of us, anyway. It's been tradition for hundreds of years. At least we don't eat snails. Or those poor turkeys.

We really eat dog, or some of us, anyway. It's been tradition for hundreds of years. At least we don't eat snails. Or those poor turkeys.

Have you ever ate dog? If so what would it taste like? :bounce:

I can eat some salmon, depending on how it's preped, but generally no, and no trout.

It's the taste of fish oils, really just can't stand them, I know people tell me I'm missing a treat, and I do try fish quite often, I just really don't like it.

This makes me feel normal. Everytime I eat a water born animal, all I taste is sea water.
You must be eating some badly prepared food then.
I disagree. I once recently went to a great Mexican restaraunt, and had probably the best Mexican ever to be prepared. It was really good, but made me feel slightly ill do to the foreign food matter my body was not accustomed to processing.
If he doesn't like those things, he probably just isn't used to, or ready for them.

I disagree. I once recently went to a great Mexican restaraunt, and had probably the best Mexican ever to be prepared. It was really good, but made me feel slightly ill do to the foreign food matter my body was not accustomed to processing.
If he doesn't like those things, he probably just isn't used to, or ready for them.

What was so foreign to your body that you ate there? Did you drink liquids while or after you ate there?

When I was in Mexico I had the most incredible quesadillas I've ever had in my entire life.

I had the shits for a week.

It was worth it.

What was so foreign to your body that you ate there? Did you drink liquids while or after you ate there?

Well for starters, that was the first time in my life I have ever had guacamole. Pretty sure I was drinking tea at the time.

Well for starters, that was the first time in my life I have ever had guacamole. Pretty sure I was drinking tea at the time.

You wimp. Guacamole should be light on your stomach especially compared to other shit you probably eat. Also you should drink only water before eating a larger meal and not during or after fyi. Tea perhaps a little while before.

...****ing wimp.

You telling me what I should and shouldn't do?

...****ing asshole. :p Go suck a fat cock and shove it in your judgemental rectum.

I don't like white bread either.
RACIST! :hmph: :E

I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE:

Tuna.
Any egg that isn't scrambled. <3 Qonfused and Siacker.
Baked potatoes with cheese in them.
Turkey stuffing.
Scalloped potatoes.
Potato salad.
Mayonnaise.
Mustard.
LIFE cereal.

I do love broccoli though.

You're right, I gag when I think of turkey stuffing, scalloped potatoes, or potato salad. The other stuff is ok though.

I also don't like onions (but I eat salsa with onions in it), mushrooms, green peppers, Pepsi, black licorice, olives, I don't like just tomatoes (but again I eat stuff like salsa and ketchup and spaghetti sauce), and I don't like cooked broccoli unless it's in stir-fry with all sorts of other sauce and shit with it.

There's nothing wrong with whole wheat bread, unless it's the kind that tastes like tree bark.

I like everything except seafood...some seafood.

I hate sushi, shrimp and anything with a fishy taste. I love tuna though, only if it's mixed in with Mayo and onions.

I dislike uncooked cheese and seafood except for proper fish. I also dislike dishes that mix loads of ingredients together. But I have a policy that when I'm a guest at someone's house I just shut up and eat what's given to me.

I LOVE nectarenes and most fruit, but especially nectarenes.

:LOL: Guacamole with tea.

Might sound weird but most retaraunts don't offer much in the way of beverages outside of soda, alcohol and tea.
I banned myself from soda 12-2004, and alcohol makes me physically ill just thinking about it.

My input on the Mexican food thing...

Mexican food = Jesus

Basically, it means Mexican food is the best thing ever... But eating Mexican food will have the same results as eating baby Jesus, in that god will punish you for it.

So if you eat Mexican food, God will punish you. That doesn't mean it's not awesome, I go to Rico's, Ninfa's, Pappasito's, Taco Bell, Chuy's and Guadalajara all the time.

As for me, Shrimp still hasn't truly clicked for me.

Restaurant Chinese.

Well, I've had Chinese cooked for me by an authentic Chinese immigrant (complete with an English vocabulary of only 200 words!); that was quite good. But the restaurant-style Chinese that everyone loves, I can't eat it. I get sick.

Onions
Most currys
Nearly all seafood (not because of the taste, i just think most of it is a bit 'icky')
Mustard
Brown sauce
Cooked carrots, tomatoes, apples, peppers etc (raw is fine)
Mushrooms (non magic)
Most pork
Pepsi
Stuffing
Cake
Liver, kidneys and other horrible animal organs
Baked potatoes
White chocolate (dark is best)
Coconut and almonds
Whiskey/vodka/poitin/wine (apart from some champagnes/white wines)
Tea
Pickles/gherkins
Marzipan
And other stuff i cant remember. But i like a lot of stuff that other people hate.

Every type of food is hated by someone.
Cake though,... very few people do not like cake.

Ice cream cake is FOOD OF GODS. :O~~~

Back