Do you use your foot to flush a urinal?

• Yes

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters
when in a nasty place I'll also use my foot to flush the toilet, because a lot of people are nasty and don't know how to keep their hands clean. also i hate how when you leave the restroom and you have a door which you have to turn the handle or grab the handle to open it...so i'll wait for someone to open the door or use paper towels to touch the handle sometimes. when it comes to flu season i'm extra careful, in the summer i could care less

but you still touch your dick. and sometimes if you dont shake it enough there may be pee residue ..ensuring the next time you take a leak you touch your now pee stained penis. think about this the next time you're out at a restuarant eating a ****ing sandwich with your pee stained hands

NOMNOMNOM ..you can really taste the pee
Piss is sterile, no bacteria or germs AT ALL.

Try again sternoob

God, every time I read this thread title I picture sticking my foot in the toilet and trying to flush it down.

In public I use my foot to lift the lid and to flush. In private restrooms like at home, I lift the lid with my foot, but I flush with my hand. But as I'm washing my hands, I put soap on the toilet flush handle and soap on the sink handles. Keep them clean.

I think it's absolutely disgusting you don't wash your hands after going to the bathroom. I don't care if you have pee on them or not. You're touching all kinds of disgusting germy shit all day the least you can do is wash them when you have a chance.

Of course I flush with my feet, how else could I flush? I'm a ****ing dog.

How the **** do you flush a urinal with your foot?

All the flushing urinals I've seen have ****ing ropes coming from an overhead water-tank-thing.

You guys do Yoga or some shit? ****.

If it's truly nasty I do, but usually I just flush it and then wash my hands.

I'm not a germophobe at all. And that's a good thing. Otherwise my own room would kill me!

All the flushing urinals I've seen have ****ing ropes coming from an overhead water-tank-thing.

Wow, australia is still living in the 1800's!

Oh and it's a good thing a lot of places are making those hands off flushing toilets so you guys who are afraid of germs do not die.

I do in public toilets when there is aids, phaeces, diarohea, vomit and blood on the handle.

I do in public toilets when there is aids, phaeces, diarohea, vomit and blood on the handle.

Wow. I wouldnt even flush it with any part of my body if it even had just one of those things on it. But unless it had every one of those things combined on it, you'd still flush it with your hand? Thats ****ing hardcore bro.

EDIT: Oh, and thats only public toilets? Man, I can't even imagine the atrocities you'd be willing to suffer through in a private bathroom.

I think it's absolutely disgusting you don't wash your hands after going to the bathroom. I don't care if you have pee on them or not. You're touching all kinds of disgusting germy shit all day the least you can do is wash them when you have a chance.

I never said I don't wash my hands at all, but think what you touch after rinsing the soap off...a dirty sink knob and then most likely a dirty door handle. Plus, I have no idea what some people do in the bathroom. Someone could have a bloody nose with diarrhea while digging out their ears and rubbing the dander our of their hair. I'm a good guy though, I use my left hand to steady the hose and my right hand for the rest.

At home it's a different story. It's only my girlfriend and I...and considering the things we do together I don't have any issues with sharing a bathroom.

Welcome to 2009.
We have toilets that automatically flush when you walk away in most urinals here and faucets that automatically turn on when you put your hands underneath them.

I hate the faucets though, if your hand even moves half an inch out of the sink, it shuts off.

Raziaar said:
Wow, australia is still living in the 1800's!

Welcome to 2009.
We have toilets that automatically flush when you walk away in most urinals here and faucets that automatically turn on when you put your hands underneath them.

I know and use the automatic ones, I haven't seen one you have to flush in a long time, but in saying that, I've never seen a urinal you had to flush where the handle was in foot-range.

angry_man.jpg

No, as it is usually too high up to reach with your foot.

No, as it is usually too high up to reach with your foot.

It's a slight stretch but I've gotten pretty good at it. I'm not looking forward to the day when I slip and fall on the floor and knock myself out with my mouth open underneath it while it overflows.

It baffles me why more public toilets don't have foot pedals in place on the floors to flush and operate the taps at the sinks. Granted, they would still get pretty grubby but I'm sure it would reduce the spread of bacteria immensely and they'd be a lot simpler to clean.

At least where I live, hand operated flushers are pretty rare these days. You only see them in the back of family owned stores/restaurants and old gas stations.

I have flushed every urinal (when alone) with my feet for at least the past 3 years.
It's a slight stretch but I've gotten pretty good at it. I'm not looking forward to the day when I slip and fall on the floor and knock myself out with my mouth open underneath it while it overflows.
If I walked into a public toilet and saw you doing that I would think you had escaped from mental institution.

Seriously, are you are a very strange man. Sure you could just pull a sleeve down and perhaps stop the contact between your skin and the handle (which is a little OCD still) but to decide your foot is the next best option is insane.

I suggest you piss in a pot from now on.

I never said I don't wash my hands at all, but think what you touch after rinsing the soap off...a dirty sink knob and then most likely a dirty door handle. Plus, I have no idea what some people do in the bathroom. Someone could have a bloody nose with diarrhea while digging out their ears and rubbing the dander our of their hair. I'm a good guy though, I use my left hand to steady the hose and my right hand for the rest.

At home it's a different story. It's only my girlfriend and I...and considering the things we do together I don't have any issues with sharing a bathroom.

It was more directed at Dog than you.

If I walked into a public toilet and saw you doing that I would think you had escaped from mental institution.

Sure you could just pull a sleeve down and perhaps stop the contact between your skin and the handle

I don't do this when other people are around...I use the sleeve technique in those circumstances

but to decide your foot is the next best option is insane.

My foot is the best option, I don't care what touches the bottom of my shoes. Maybe it's just that doing it this way is easy for me. I'm not fat or anything so it's actually quite easy and quick. But let me say again that the bathroom which I have to use is much more grimy than your typical restroom.

Foot, even at home (well big toe at home). Just became a habit after learning it from somewhere. Also use bottom of shirt to aim while peeing as opposed to touching my dick with dirty hands.
I know and use the automatic ones, I haven't seen one you have to flush in a long time, but in saying that, I've never seen a urinal you had to flush where the handle was in foot-range.
Really not even a stretch, least you've got dwarf feet.

51768073.jpg

You have to be near super fat **** standard not to be able to reach that, and I probably drew it a bit out of proportion, its a 90 deg angle from the knee (try it now, its ****ing easy as opposed to a straight up kick which you have to have gymnast gummy stretch legs for).

You have to be near super fat **** standard not to be able to reach that, and I probably drew it a bit out of proportion, its a 90 deg angle from the knee (try it now, its ****ing easy as opposed to a straight up kick which you have to have gymnast gummy stretch legs for).

Some short people, such as meself, aren't usually able to reach like that. I've tried the technique after it was posted in here, but I feel like such a goddamn idiot when I do it. I'll never do that again. Seriously, you're ****ing nuts for reaching with your foot. I hope you fall.

Use your ****ing hands. Woosh em afterward. Carry around a bottle of antibacterial liquid if needed. Buy some at the store you're pissing at FFS.

Focus Tyguy! Get into Flying Tiger position!
rolling-in-his-grave.jpg

What if I slip and fall on the germy floor Mr. Miyagi?
karate-kid.jpg

Do not worry about the floor Tyguy! Envision yourself kicking the flush handle!
miyagi.jpg

Ok Mr. Miyagi, I will try!
51768073.jpg

capture5wtq.jpg

karatekid460.jpg

capturebqc.jpg

11894799.jpg

morita.jpg

5 minutes later Hectic Glenn comes into the restroom...
200davidbrent.jpg

wait...let me see if i understood it correctly. you use your foot to flush a "hand based" urinal? how the **** can you do that?

seriously guys...you need to become more public toilet wise. when touching the pee stick you use a minimal amount of fingers to hold it. and touch everything else with the other ones. unless your cock is a foot long then you shouldn't have too much problems.

I don't go as far as to try and roundhouse kick a flusher, but I use alternate methods on occasion. Back of the hand for flushers and taps, hand through shirt for doors. I mean if I was going to at least consider touching it with my hand, then my t-shirt can take it.

um....heard of the back of your hand/your elbow/not flushing ?

and as far as having to pull open the door leaving...i use my pinky only if the trash can isn't close enough to the door. if it is i use a paper towel in my hand

Back