Do you use your foot to flush a urinal?

• Yes

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for making my life as miserable as possible.

Your welcome.

I never flush a public toilet. Seems like a good way to save a buttload of water, to little ill effect.

I'm also that guy that occasionally pisses all over the seat and handle area too, so perhaps the former point is a little daft :/

EDIT: 7000th post, mother****ers

OH GOOD LORD SINKOMAN! YOUR SIGNATURE LINK IS GROUNDS FOR SENDING YOU TO THE DEEPEST RING OF HELL!

*URGH!!!*

DEATHMASTER
51768073.jpg

Tyguy
11894799.jpg

FarrowLeSparrow
lolpeepee.png

If I don't have any anti-bacterial lotion on hand, then yes.

I often get ridiculed for being a germophobe, but since cases of the swine flu has been reported in my home town, I get the last laugh...in the faces of those who laughed at me who now has swine flu. :cheese:

*For now*

If I don't have any anti-bacterial lotion on hand, then yes.

I often get ridiculed for being a germophobe, but since cases of the swine flu has been reported in my home town, I get the last laugh...in the faces of those who laughed at me who now has swine flu. :cheese:

*For now*

I don't think I've ever used or seen anti-bacterial lotion to be used before. I only see it on television. :eek:

You know, when everybody gathers around and it's all like, "Hey, want a squirt of this?" and they respond, "HELL YEAH, squirt it in my hands and i'll rub it in." like it's the greatest shit in the world.

I don't think I've ever used or seen anti-bacterial lotion to be used before. I only see it on television. :eek:

You know, when everybody gathers around and it's all like, "Hey, want a squirt of this?" and they respond, "HELL YEAH, squirt it in my hands and i'll rub it in." like it's the greatest shit in the world.
At least carry anti-bacterial wipes for public places.

Knowledge is power.

They sell Hand Sanitizer at the dollar store, and I bought several large bottles for $1 each. I keep one next to each computer. I don't like my mouse and keyboard to have crud from questionable origins on them.

(Kills 99.99% of germs)

My keyboard and mouse would probably kill you upon contact.

You know that is the stuff they rub on your arm before giving you a needle?

I haven't had a needle inserted into me in over 6 years.

I haven't had a needle inserted into me in over 6 years.

how come? you're probably do for a flu shot my good friend.

This past year I have gone to the hospital at least 5 times to which I had a multitude of needles. Not that I enjoy getting shots, but after a while I don't really mind it.

Starting soon i'm going to be getting weekly allergy shots but those you don't even feel. Quick stab in the stomach area and you're out the door.

I don't use the urinals. I can't stand having piss splashed back on me. I pee in the toilets and foot flush those, if I even flush at all.

how come? you're probably do for a flu shot my good friend.

This past year I have gone to the hospital at least 5 times to which I had a multitude of needles. Not that I enjoy getting shots, but after a while I don't really mind it.

Starting soon i'm going to be getting weekly allergy shots but those you don't even feel. Quick stab in the stomach area and you're out the door.

My family isn't exactly good about keeping medically checked up. I don't even know if vaccines cost money. I will probably get a flu vaccines if the trials for the H1N1 virus prove successful.

I'd get vaccinated if I were you. You never know when you might catch

mad cow disease :D

sorry

Prions can't be vaccinated. Hur duh dur.

Beyond that flu vaccines are a waste of money and a placebo. Just get sick, it's better for you.

Swine flu is a joke, the lethality rate from the virus is ~4% and it isn't particularly virulent.

I don't see how being part of the death percentage is good for anyone.

Ok so I clicked on the Moon Footprints thread and wondered why I was staring at a cartoon of a guy pissing on a corpse and though "oh my god they're selling tickets for Moon Tours" when I realized somehow I had been teleported through a space bridge or something located in Darkside's asshole which is where the Transformers universe is located to this thread.

Yep, looks like I'm in Canada. Hi Stern.

Back