FOR THE MOTHERLAND(s)

On my mothers side, Australian

But on my dads side Irish, Scottish and German. Which reminds me, I have to find out who the rellies actually are in Ireland, then I shall send pizzas to their house when I move there.....

I was Born in Bosnia, now in bosnia you had three main groups, bosnian-croatians who are catholic, bosnian-muslims, and bosnian-serbs who are orthodox.
My dad is a orthodox and my mom is a catholic. But now I live in Holland and I have the dutch nationality, so now I'm just Dutch.

My Dad is French, my Mom is Italian... do the math. o.o

My mum's dad was half english (Hampshire all the way back for a lot of generations) and half french, with a French passport but living in England where, at the start of the war, he got himself an English passport so they wouldn't send him to France to be a spy. Instead, he went to India, radio operator for the air force I think. My mum's mum was from Scotland, as were her family but we don't actually know much about her parents. My dad's dad was likewise near 100% Scottish, and my dad's mum is from oop north, in yorkshire. So I'm actually about 50% Scottish, 38% English and 12% French.

Russian, German, and Irish. And people ask why I don't drink a lot :/

Actually, it's just the opposite. I'm perfectly capable of having a glass of wine (and indeed I do from time to time) but it takes a bit more than average to get me tipsy. I usually just don't bother.

Irish, though my mothers family comes from Wales, but that's generations on generations ago.

Trouble is you wanted your independence :sniper: made us feel a little unwanted :(

jimbo118 said:
* jim thinks wtf @ all the irish?* :rolling:
i'm feeling a little overwhelmed by my randy ancestors going by this thread - i guess I got to get to work nailing hot foreign chicks then, an Irishman's work is never done :p

50% Irish
50% English

My mother was born in England, to Irish parents, but went to a 100% Irish school and lived in a 100% Irish area of Birmingham for the first 18 or so years of her life. My Dad, on the other hand, is from Laaaaandan (although if you go back 3 or 4 generations on his side, you get more Irish), all in all I think it works out about 50/50, both in terms of blood and culture.

john3571000 said:
i'm feeling a little overwhelmed by my randy ancestors going by this thread

Famine = emigration.

English predominantly, some welsh and a very tiny bit of french blood cos family used to be situated in kent!

my great great great great or something or other gran had lucnh with king henry or king edward? :p

and another person in ma family has a staute of himself in tentersfield in uk!

100% Pure Belgian methinks :p
Well my bloodline is pretty Belgian, don't think there's ever been a foreigner in my bloodline since 1800-1600 :|
My grandfather is a very good writer and he also made our family tree :O (zOMG goes back to 1800-1600?)

English, with a small smattering of Scottish, just for good measure.

Back