Forum ranks?

Solidarnosi

Reaction score
Okay, now that I've finally made 'zombie' I am curious what my next rank shall be; what exactly is the heirarchy around here?

/me zombie now:bounce:

No I think it's prowler then hydra.

headcrab
zombie
antlion
prowler
hydra
strider
combine
correct me if im wrong

Then the best one is where you get to make your own.

i thought once u reach combine u jujst ask an admin to change the rank under your name to what u want as long as they agree, obviously u cant have moderator or admin or other things of that nature.

i want my custom one to be "Irken Invader" if i ever get it.

as you can see, i got the invader zim theme goin :D

I needa ble the Local Bag of Fun... Just doesnt feel right without that title.

heh, you have to be a moderator or newsie to get a name change :p
I'm still hoping for General Harware moderator :)

well....guess I'm up for being an antlion...

Thats not what I meant, If you are a mod or admin, then you can change it yourself, I can change mine, but I like it the way it is.

we should be able to change ours when we get to a certain # of posts, just a thxs from the admins for posting on thier fine forums :D

Ranking was pretty cool during early days of hl2.net... as soon as you hit a 1000 posts any member can change their rank to what ever they want. EVIL and Badger were the ones who lucked-out on that, Badger ended up becoming a mod, so that don't matter.

I was too slow to take advantage of the custom ranking. ;(

I remember when it was ME, Badge, and EVIL competing to reach 1000 :LOL:, I was second, EVIL was first...then badge came storming by and so did farrow...I lost everything ;(

/me comforts Simmo :)

(so thats why ur avatar is hitting himself :p )

I'm quite happy being Banned and ComradeBadger :D

me and Farrow ended up being moderators.... :LOL:

poor EVIL tho ;(

:smoking: Hehe, I want to me a moderater.....Ahh, that must be a kickass job on these forums..... /kelisis goes into daydreams.....

I wouldn't mind being a moderator. They'd be a sticky called "Why Valve doesn't suck because of their pricing plan" at the top of the General Discussion.

My Title/Rank is Strider and I've been here exactly a month, I joined on the 6th of August.

My rank would be Zombie if it wasn't for Word Association Football, heh.

Originally posted by mindless_moder
lol thats wht i felt when i sgined up:p.
they should bring our post counts back :(
Ahhhh hell no they shouldn't.If they did bring post count back all that would happen was that people would call each other spammers because they may have 1000 posts or something.I'm glad they took post count off.

Yeah and people like me with 2100+ posts would be teased ... although thats not a particularly good idea, since the two of us are moderators :p

oh the hypocracy :D

anyway.... I've been around since May, and member #132.... a geniune oldbie, considering we have loadsa members each day :p

For some reason I it feels like I been here at these forums since may but the thing under my av says I registered in June....weird...

hehe
I registered in July and i'm not even a zombie yet. :LOL:
I don't post often enough to get rankings. I just read what all you crazy people say.
:cheers:

Edit: I wrote June when I told myself to write July ;(

Back