fragmaster's new HL2 Delay Flash Movie

how come the first movie about the delay is corect? about the curran delay? hmmmmmmmmmmm somethings not right here hmmmmmm:dork:

That was pretty funny. And he had himself killed off, which was nice.
And I like pie.

One thing's true -- no matter how pissed we might be because of the delay, we'll still buy it. Valve knows it. Valve doesn't care.

Originally posted by jhero
Did you guys notice the shirt of Lombardi

Half-Life

Half-Lie :D
Wow... That video works on LEVELS, man. Deep. :|

I thought it was awful. And not just because of the crappy British accent.

my fav part is still the first like 60 seconds of the 1st part.

the accent is so funny

hes still a **** though.

The only funny part was how the Team Fortress 2 poster date kept changing everytime it was shown.

LOL!

definitely a lot funnier than the first one :)

I nearly fell of my chair when I saw the little girl crying :D

The first movie was better. And the gordon freeman interview was better than that. And you people really don't express oinions well, you know that?

Originally posted by ilove64
One thing's true -- no matter how pissed we might be because of the delay, we'll still buy it. Valve knows it. Valve doesn't care.
u could just threaten to dl it off kazaa. imagine how much money they would lose if every1 one from hl2.net stole it. im buying it though :)

Originally posted by Ares
Yeah, what's the deal with the gray 'f'

As mentioned before if you remove the F in life you get Half-Lie... :E

I didnt find the fkash that funny but the t-shirt on the kid said 'I stood in line @ E3' which made me chuckle..

Originally posted by Marine436
funny, but fragmaster still sucks...why do A_holes get good jobs ?
Why does Fragmaster suck? He was just trying to inform us, and he obviously was telling the truth about the delay...unfortunately that's not what people wanted to hear. He annoyed me a bit because he didn't mention his sources at first, but he was just trying to do us a favor.

"Um, little girl, I didn't lie - I used marketing strategies all up in yo hizzy, biatch!" << LMAO, best line ever.

When fragmaster came out, i thought it was Gabe. LMAO!

Ohh, theres Gabe...

Come on, Fragmaster was right and we were wrong. So we are the stupid ones now...

OMG! ITS GABE NEWELL! ITS GABE NEWELL!! AHHH!

Originally posted by Feath
That's verging on Slander. (although I wouldn't have minded if he didn't give Doug Lombardi's e-mail address away).

I prefered the first one because it actually applied to people's denial at the time.

Slander? Sheesh, learn to take a joke. So what if he gave the guys email address away, it's public anyway.

Originally posted by omlette
Slander? Sheesh, learn to take a joke. So what if he gave the guys email address away, it's public anyway.

"Look at Valve, they are complete liars. Especially Lombardi. Here is his e-mail address."

Originally posted by Sushi
lmao @ the british stereotype in the movie

I sure have, but I couldn't do a good British accent to save my life.

Thanks,

-Kevin "Fragmaster" Bowen
Community Site Manager, GameSpy Industries
PlanetHalf-Life - http://www.planethalflife.com
PlanetUnreal - http://www.planetunreal.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 9:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: DELAYFLASH2

U SUX

Ahem

Sorry, that came out wrong. What I meant to say was, Have you ever heard a
British person speak in your life?

The accent wasn't really making fun of the British, but rather just playing to the stereotype for a laugh. He obviously knows its ridiculous and thats why its funny (if you choose to find it so).

Frags works at Gamespy because he's got experience in web content creation and happens to be pretty good at it. Someone in this thread said 'that was funny, but why do a-holes get the best jobs'.. do you realise that he made the movie that you enjoyed watching? :)

And he makes fun of himself because thats how everyone portrays him on internet forums.. when he's just another normal person waiting for HL2 who could see the blindingly obvious.

Originally posted by tyleR
And he makes fun of himself because thats how everyone portrays him on internet forums.. when he's just another normal person waiting for HL2 who could see the blindingly obvious.

i wouldn't say "normal"... :)

The accent wasn't really making fun of the British, but rather just playing to the stereotype for a laugh. He obviously knows its ridiculous and thats why its funny (if you choose to find it so).

I know he wasn't making fun of the British. He just used the worst impression of a British person ever. It didn't even sound like a sterotypical British accent, it just sounded like someone with a funny voice.

He should've tried some Cockney rhyming slang.

Yeah, I mean, who couldn't see that the game had been delayed since July but Valve only told their secret magazine friends because they wanted to hype the game by confusing people about when the game was available! I mean, it's completely obvious and makes perfect sense.

Fragmaster didn't just say "The game is delayed", he said "The game is delayed and Valve are liars and only I know the truth".

Originally posted by Feath

Fragmaster didn't just say "The game is delayed", he said "The game is delayed and Valve are liars and only I know the truth".

actually he said:

But it's not like we had some super secret information, we're pretty sure print magazines and some of the major online sites (ex. GameSpot) have known the game was going to slip even earlier. They just haven't been jerks about it, like I have. Sorry about that.

Back