Free Ipods

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supermoose

Yes some of you have heard of it, yes its true.. I know people who have done this and it works. It's a slight pain in the ass but for a free ipod I'll do it, and well am doing it.

General information:

Only one per house you can not have more the one account per house. so if you and your brother want one use different address's
Do not try to fake / cheat your way through, they do a good job of catching people.

What to do?

Click

Follow the instructions..
What you need to do is sign up with them and then through them complete one of thier offers.. the best is the ebay one. All you do is sign up an account with ebay Through the link. You must make a new account it can't be your current one. You then proceed to bid on anything you want. You do not need to win. All you need to do is bid on something like a dollar for a new computer and then you know you won't win and yet you are well on your way to getting your ipod. What follows is simple once you bid on something just tell your friends to go through you and once you have 5 people who have completed the process you get your ipod. Thier system is slow and sometimes it dosen't count a person who actually clicked on your link. Either way you're sure to have 5 people sooner or later. It takes about a day for the system to process your bid on ebay btw. so it will say you need to complete the process even though you already bid. Also I advise making a new e-mail for this so you don't get spam to your good e-mail

Ipods for everyone :D

Feel free to ask questions I spent a long time reading about this.

I like pyramids they're pointy ;)

True it is but more so it's a marketing sheme I have no problems gettings spam mail for a free ipod.

hah how many times has this been posted and then locked?? :p

Hot Soup made a point of stopping these threads. We COULD try to convince it's not a pyramid scheme, as it is perfectly legal and wealth is generated (opposite of characteristics of a true pyramid scheme)

O well...

[need five people to sign up under me... HELP! (http://www.www.com )

I don't think I need to post from the rules why this is locked?

Well, we don't allow pyramid schemes on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back