Full script leaked !!??

Ill never quite understand how such a disaster prone and completely laughable company ever made one of the biggest selling fps games ever.

Its like a blind man winning daytona 500.

those conspiracy theorys have been floating around since Gabe shook his baby rattle! unless you're newer here than I, you should have picked up on that..

;-)

User Name said:
Do examples necessarily mean that the "spoilers" are not true?
Absinthe should have put some sort of j/k, :LOL: , or sarcasm tag...for the people who do not know.

It's obvious which spoilers are real and which are meant to be fake, for example :

The G-Man is Gordon's father, Alyx is Gordon's sister and Eli is a figment of Gordon's imagination!!!

See that's a real spoiler!

User Name said:
Oh forget it everyone.
If they aren't true...

BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE??????? :O

*cue mysterious music and shifty eyes*

roflmao, why would you put the HL2 script in de CSS cache :p

Lol now they will have to take back the beta and delay the release of Hl2

Does anyone have any solid evidence of this? Because all I see is some guy saying that the Half-Life 2 script got leaked, so I decided to look around on the web and I see no other reports of this. Then another guy saying he looked at it and says its there, which I HIGHLY doubt he is capable of.

Anyone have reliable information on this? And which forums did you hear it from?

Great, so now there's going to be spoilers :( Well, I hang out in the CS:S forum anyways lately. :naughty:

Dedatorv said:
Does anyone have any solid evidence of this? Because all I see is some guy saying that the Half-Life 2 script got leaked, so I decided to look around on the web and I see no other reports of this. Then another guy saying he looked at it and says its there, which I HIGHLY doubt he is capable of.

Anyone have reliable information on this? And which forums did you hear it from?

I can't seem to open the GCFs...it says "Make sure the file is not already open and that Steam is not running". :( It opens half life.gcf fine.

I've got your massive spoiler right here!

evo3-rear-spoiler-large.jpg

It's just a joke though, I promise.

I hope the mods will consider posting every bit of news and the important threads on the front page from now on, so we don't have to venture in spoilerland/the forum anymore...

hmm...

I don't get it - people say here that this news should not spread, and more people should not find this out - yet a big thread (if kept open) like this will only get more attention and eventually lead even those people who don't know about this to read the script. So in a way having a thread like this is actually spreading the news than not having such a thread.

lans said:
hmm...

I don't get it - people say here that this news should not spread, and more people should not find this out - yet a big thread (if kept open) like this will only get more attention and eventually lead even those people who don't know about this to read the script. So in a way having a thread like this is actually spreading the news than not having such a thread.

Oftenly hiding or banning a subject merely serves to fuel insterest in it.

remember that rap band in the 80/90's who got dragged to court for swearing and stuff.

their album got to number one and remained there for ages.

Sorry if i have upset anyone by posting this, i was only trying to keep people informed about it.
Dougy is right that if it was just left alone it would be no less known about.

Hmm I found the file, but i dont will read it, but i think the same thing that stand there was in the sound files of the 2003 leak too ... so i dont think it will give sooo many new "spoil0r-newbz" ;)

but hmm now I think valve isn't very inteligent with this things, why they give the full audio-script of HL2 with the CSS beta?!

has anyone actually LISTENED to any of the voice files to confirm if this leak thing is true or not?

People on another forum whos name I cannot mention claim to have listened/read/whatever the scripts, and apparently it does contain pretty complete spoilers, including the ending for the game. :(

f0rked said:
People on another forum whos name I cannot mention claim to have listened/read/whatever the scripts, and apparently it does contain pretty complete spoilers, including the ending for the game, though I hear it raises more questions than answers.

/me proceeds to stab eyeballs out with toothpicks. :x

DAM !!!!! arrrrrrgh well that has annoyed me abit... But hey im cool with it because no matter wat. even if the end sample is there for me to listen...i NEVER WOULD open it!

i mean i dont know about u guys but i dont like spoiling the game for myself before i play it :)

Hi, I'd like to see this script just because I want to see the opening lines of the game..I'm really hoping for another 'train diologue' from an automated voice. If anyone has this audio txt. file, could they send it to me privately? Perhaps PM me? Thanks!

And no, I wouldn't be sharing the information with you guys. I know most people here want to be spoiler free. :)

Eternity said:
Hi, I'd like to see this script just because I want to see the opening lines of the game..I'm really hoping for another 'train diologue' from an automated voice. If anyone has this audio txt. file, could they send it to me privately? Perhaps PM me? Thanks!

And no, I wouldn't be sharing the information with you guys. I know most people here want to be spoiler free. :)

You know this is like requsting shots from the leak?

But I already heard these in the. . .uh oh.er nm.

Though I would imagine this is worse. Perhaps its from the preloadingof hl2, since sounds wouldn't change. and seeing as how all recordings are done, it would have just about everything wouldn't it?

You know this is like requsting shots from the leak?

Not even close. Valve put these in our caches, for pete's sake. They weren't hacked, this was sheer stupidity on their part. I really don't think they could sue or shut down sites that are hosting this file like they did with the beta info. ;)

umm....Did anyone ask Valve?

Did anyone write an e-mail to Valve and ask if this is true? Because it sounds like a joke to me. I think someone at Valve is just messing around or someone just made it up. People have also said the same thing when they played the stolen Beta version of the game. So, until I hear from Valve I won't believe that this is true. :borg:

It's indeed confirmed by VALVe and already taken out in a Steam update.

Several hours later and im still laughing my arse off.

Valve are teh #1 :sleep:

how could their source's leak?? and several times..
Do they plugin the computer's they made the game on, to the internet or something??
or is it an insider job maybee?

I think the real question is: why is the hl2 script in a preload file for counter-strike:source?

I mean, they're 2 different games.

Irs2k3 said:
It's indeed confirmed by VALVe and already taken out in a Steam update.
Good, but the damage has already been done i guess. But still, that's good news

Some of those things Absynthe said are true. Either way most of you have read them so when you encounter those moments in the game you'll sub-conciously tell yourself you knew that was going to happen.

Some of those things Absynthe said are true. Either way most of you have read them so when you encounter those moments in the game you'll sub-conciously tell yourself you knew that was going to happen.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Barney betrays you!??!? I don't want to hear anything :(((((((((((((

If you absolutely hafta talk about what you know is true about the game use a spoiler tag, that's why their there...

FYI i don't know if that spoiler is really true or not

aeroripper said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Barney betrays you!??!? I don't want to hear anything :(((((((((((((

If you absolutely hafta talk about what you know is true about the game use a spoiler tag, that's why their there...

FYI i don't know if that spoiler is really true or not
Ok all of what he said true

Back