Fun times in the Netherlands

Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
Some of you might remember a thread i made a while ago asking for statistics of the possibilities of getting raped in a dutch hostel. Fear not, for my anus is still intact! Even better so, i had a great ****ing time at the party i spent months planning to go to! I dont want to bore you with endless paragraphs of incorrect grammar, so il just post a few videos i filmed and edited. I think this is the first time i have ever shown myself on this forum (if you can figure out who i am in the videos, shouldnt be too hard)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfWYvAegnT0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vxjm9hPXjo

Also, can any dutch member on this forum PLEASE tell me what the hell this is? Me and my friends couldnt figure it out for the sake of our lives. Ive never seen such an obscure thing in my life!

dscn0001z.jpg

You should change your name to Raveioli. :D

Looks like heaps of fun though.

Also, can any dutch member on this forum PLEASE tell me what the hell this is? Me and my friends couldnt figure it out for the sake of our lives. Ive never seen such an obscure thing in my life!

dscn0001z.jpg

It's our solution to trash on the road. Just a trashcan for when you don't want to get off your bicycle/motorcycle!

On the sign above it, it says: "blikvanger" which translates to "can-catcher".

Looks awesome. Makes me want to turn my speakers up but I can't since it'd probably kill the animals D:

It's our solution to trash on the road. Just a trashcan for when you don't want to get off your bicycle/motorcycle!

On the sign above it, it says: "blikvanger" which translates to "can-catcher".

AHA, so thats what it was! I had a theory that it might be some kind of a trashcan, but i still dont understand why its designed that way. Why use a net, small trash will fall through. It also looks like a hastle for the garbage men to empty.

Looks awesome. Makes me want to turn my speakers up but I can't since it'd probably kill the animals D:

Its hereby confirmed that Ren lives in the jungle! This forum is more exotic than i thought.

I hate clubs like those with all my heart. Glad you had fun though :)

Its hereby confirmed that Ren lives in the jungle! This forum is more exotic than i thought.

Haha, close! :p Just got a parrot sitting next to me, 4 chinchillas across the room from me and 3 smaller birds the other side of the room. The bass would probably scare them to death :(

I've never been to anything like this, but I do enjoy the music a lot! I'd probably end up dancing like a goon and getting crushed cause I aint that tall! :D

AHA, so thats what it was! I had a theory that it might be some kind of a trashcan, but i still dont understand why its designed that way. Why use a net, small trash will fall through. It also looks like a hastle for the garbage men to empty.
It's a net so it catches cans thrown at it drive-by style while the thrower rides his bike and doesnt stop, like a boss.
Also, its a net so it doesnt catch water and fill up.

are dutch hostels famous for the raping?

Back