Fun with Dog's Ball

Haha very nice. It's a well known fact, but no one has ever demonstrated it's uses so well through a video :)

I want to try that some time.

Just noting, I played through Ravenholm in Garry's Mod using only the portal gun. Twas amusing.

haha great video, love the music and font, just like an old 50's informational video. The end bit about painting gave me a good laugh too. :LOL:

old news... but great video, a must watch for new half life 2 comers... btw, does that trick work on the xbox version of Hl2? oops, double post... why could i not see the pervious one?

Not sure about the xbox version.... but now I'm curious too... If anyone knows, I'd be interested to find out.

I know this "glitch?" has been around for a long time too, but on a side note: back when the game was still very new (within a few days of it's release), I posted this "hint: easy kills" on gamewinners:

http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/blhalflife2.htm

My email is [email protected], just for proof that it was me that posted it. I was hoping to find a date on this web page to confirm how long ago this tip was posted, but to no avail. Oh well.

It took me forever to get around to making a video going, the main reason I did it was because I just got Adobe Premiere Elements 3, and needed something to test the new software on. That, and I didn't think of the idea to approach the video in this way until recently. Anyway, thanks for watching!

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - ask a ninja.

Looked through all those cheats to make sure there were no new ones, but there was, can't believe we missed this one guys...

Hint: Hidden picture:
Enable the noclip code. Go to Alyx and tap W (Up) very slowly until you go through her head slightly. You can see some of her hair. The hair creates a picture that resembles Saddam Hussein. [Screenshot]

download a swep mod. just google portal swep and look at screensots on the pages until u find the right look of portal that u want

Back