Funniest CS moments...

Reaction score
After seeing Barries grenade I thought I'd post this up here. Whats the funniest thing thats happened to YOU in cs?

Yeh, ive never actually seen that happenning, but im gonna start running around with a flashy from now on.

Storming the underpass on dust as CT with a knife and 2 flashes only and actually knifing 3 people.

It's actually "Barres Grenade". His name is barre [/nit-picker] :D.

Anyway, our clan does lots of funny things, pretty much every day. Take this for example:
de_cbble0007.jpg

EDIT: Yes, that is accadental

EDIT2: I hope...

The best i've has so far is on cobble run across the whole map with the bomb carrying only a glock and a knife, plant it and kill 5 people trying to defuse it... only got this to work once however... and pissed a lot of people off too.

Technically it was on Cz, but anyway I was playing against bots on de_dust2. I threw a flash into b tunnels as my team was retreating, only for 1 of them to get blinded by it, shout "I can't see!" in that really annoying bot voice, start spraying with an UMP and killed 3 team-mates, including me...

Another time, I was playing a 16-on-3 against knife bots with 2 friends. 1 of em lobs a flashbang out of site b double doors on dust2, jumps out once it has gone off and sees a blind bot, standing there swinging his knife. So he pulls out his knife, runs at the bot, and gets headshotted. Is there anything worse than getting headshotted by a blind bot who only has a knife?

amUous said:
Technically it was on Cz, but anyway I was playing against bots on de_dust2. I threw a flash into b tunnels as my team was retreating, only for 1 of them to get blinded by it, start spraying with an UMP and kill 3 team-mates, including me...
I bet you kicked him ;)

cs_compound.

The room which leads onto the sniper, corridor, I was sneaking in there and suddenly I heard a shotgun barrier on a terroist was taking out his team, he pwned one team mate and sent him flying over the railing.

He then walked straight past me and continued killing his team.

i remember once when I was playing on scoutz and knivez with bots, I headshotted two bots with a single scout shot.

my friend was playing cs:s and got scared when a ct suddenly appeared in front of him... after that he had to change his underwear!!!1 pwnd!!!1 I have never laughed so much in my life like I did then :p

so kids what do we learn about this? dont play video games!!!

oh, back in the days of 1.5 (tear) i used to get bored on militia and just start acting stupid, my friend and i would buy scouts and run straight for the front door firing randomly, with 20 other people on the server in an intense battle (for those of you that never played militia, you ALWAYS got in massive battles in front of the house and running at the door is suicide).

We'd actually get inside 9/10 times, then run around noscoping people. great fun.

What happens if the flashbang kills you? what 'deathby' image comes up? One identical the the grenade?

My personal favourite moments on cs 1.6 are taking down a team of 15 on scoutzknivez, which i play too much
Getting a team of sheilds on dust2 when hackers joined, made a wall of sheilds in a corner then waiting for their speed hack to stop then headshotting them with deagles (this was like 12 shielders!)

My favourite moment on source was uninstalling it and deleting the .gcfs. :LOL:

Hectic Glenn said:
What happens if the flashbang kills you? what 'deathby' image comes up? One identical the the grenade?

My personal favourite moments on cs 1.6 are taking down a team of 15 on scoutzknivez, which i play too much
Getting a team of sheilds on dust2 when hackers joined, made a wall of sheilds in a corner then waiting for their speed hack to stop then headshotting them with deagles (this was like 12 shielders!)

My favourite moment on source was uninstalling it and deleting the .gcfs. :LOL:
A flashbang image comes up. A BIG one...

I just had the funniest knifekill. I just joined CT on dust2 and spawned with 800 money etc. My team was already pretty much dead and I heard T's walking to A above me when I just spawned. I walked just outside of the CT spawn @ side A when a T was standing on the edge, killing a teammate. So I jumped, and hit him in his feet with the edge of my knife, and killed him :-P

I threw a flashbang around a corner and rushed in. The dude was standing with a shotty waiting for the flash to wear off. So I just took out my knife and shanked him.

CookieCuttah said:
I threw a flashbang around a corner and rushed in. The dude was standing with a shotty waiting for the flash to wear off. So I just took out my knife and shanked him.

Lol I do that all the time. Atleast 10 times/day lol.

Like this 1 time..it was really cool I killed this guy with a headshot..in quake II it was awsome blood was everywhere.. then my 800 mhz lagged out becuase the game was to intense for it...oo whoops off subject.. bye :bounce

somebody killed me by throwing a grenade at my head ;(

it was so embarrassing

At De_Dust2, I spawned as CT, bought TMP, and HE Grenade, after some round, I end up at the CT Tunnel, whip a grenade, a guy pops out of no where (T) He walks infront of my grenade, I shoot him at the stomache, no Headshot, it kills him, the grenade explodes, and I fire my last bullet, he was already dead, and my last bullet landed in the flat center of his face it seemed, Apparently, this registered as a Headshot also, odd. Have to be there to have it actually be funny, it was very fast, I am guessing he had second to none hp left.

Yellonet said:
A flashbang image comes up. A BIG one...
yep, it basically screams "THIS GUY GOT OWNED IN THE FACE"

also, someone on a FF server was annoying the shit out of me, someone on my team, so i shot him down to like 3 health then threw a flashbang at him and killed him :p

This has happened to me sooo many times and I bet its happened to you.

Im killing a bunch of people in one spot for a moment. Then I suddenly see my health dropping. I turn around to see a guy knifing me repeatedly. I give him a couple more hits then just blast his face off.

the lesson...JUST ****ING SHOOT THE BASTARDS DONT TRY TO BE COOL

ahahaha yep. It's fun to just look at them till you're at about 30 hp and then whip the pistol out and headshot them.

MilkMan12 said:
This has happened to me sooo many times and I bet its happened to you.

Im killing a bunch of people in one spot for a moment. Then I suddenly see my health dropping. I turn around to see a guy knifing me repeatedly. I give him a couple more hits then just blast his face off.

the lesson...JUST ****ING SHOOT THE BASTARDS DONT TRY TO BE COOL

Lol you're VERY lucky if you manage to do that, because ONE hit with rightclick in the back does 150+ damage. You wouldn't have survived me and I would have been spamming my "OMFG KNFIED!!!!" bind for the next of the round :-P

Funniest moment was in de_train toilets. Half the team(Ts) changed their name to ***TOILET MONSTER** and camped the toilet every round. Then we flashed/smoked ourselves and ran around with knives, shottys and stuff ... :afro:
here are some screenies:
de_train0000.jpg

de_train0005.jpg
de_train0006.jpg

Once on italy it was just me and one other guy left.

We came across eachother at the bottom of the long tunnel leading down from the house.

He got his he gren ready to throw.....
I rushed and started spraying wildly with my UMP, missed him completely, and i started to run around to the fruit stand area to reload.

while i was reloading, and sprinting away from him, he finally released the nade, only to have it bounce off my back as I was running away and land next to him, killing himself.

I laughed pretty hard.

well I managed to kill some guys of our own team with this really badly thrown nade on the aztec. I was on the T team and standing on our site of the wooden bridge when I got the brilliant idea to try and toss a nade behind the boxes over at the CT site of the bridge. Instead of tossing it over the boxes it just bounced back killing 2 team members and hurting all the others. It was even more brilliant of me if you consider our whole team was rushing that bridge. It caused an unstoppable laughter on our team speak server at that time :)

http://forum.pixartist.de/viewtopic.php?t=171

In de_aztec some of my clanmates went CT, including myself. So we all bought Frag grenades, & we dropped our health each to like 15. Then we bought more HE grenades & went on the top of the small building thing near the CT spawn, we threw the grenades & jumped off just as the grenade exploded, & we made it into a contest to see how far we could fly while commiting suicide. Great fun it was :cheers:

Back