G-man not all in strat guide

J

Jeff_g87

Hey I found the gman in a place that wasan't described in the strategy guide.

Attachments

• gman.JPG
    gman.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 419
The Gman also appears in one of the main menu backgrounds. Is that in the guide?

Are you talking about the one where the figure is off in the distance in one of the bombed out buildings?

That looks like the dam you jump over on your hoverboat

Who reads the strategy guide, and to find the G-man if they do? You people!

Billieboyboyboy said:
Are you talking about the one where the figure is off in the distance in one of the bombed out buildings?

Yep, one of the buildings in the level full of striders.

The gman on the dam is in the guide, er wait its not in the guide. Guess I did see that one on my own. There also is another place where he is not in the guide.

Oh yes I think he was on the big breen screen when the citizens where pulling the screen down with ropes. if you look closely it flickers the gman. Also gman was on one of the city17 tvs in the second revisit to the apartment ground floor. This is not in the guide either.

I also saw the gman on the TV inside the rail car that's used as a lookout for the resistance, this is in the second chapter. That's also the place where you see a vortiguant for the first time up close, and the first time it charges you. I hope someone gets where i'm at.

yep...i saw him there too...only for a split second though cos it stops charging the telly

IonizeMyAtoms said:
I'm guessing you meant he bombed out City 17 background, I thought that was him too at first, if you watch long enough you can see that it's just a citizen.
In addition to the one in the first post, I found these two that aren't in the guide:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/jeffsebanc/d2_coast_030002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/jeffsebanc/d3_c17_020004.jpg
That second one is creepy. There's some eerie music playing until you see the TV and the Gman.

MaxiKana said:
I also saw the gman on the TV inside the rail car that's used as a lookout for the resistance, this is in the second chapter. That's also the place where you see a vortiguant for the first time up close, and the first time it charges you. I hope someone gets where i'm at.
Thats in the strat guide

So far ive seen him in all the above places. Just today though I was on the level just before you get the buggy, ya know, the area with the trains and the snipers. I went all the way back to the left where the derailed trains were and I could just catch him walking away.

I have screens but unfortunetly im not very computer freindly and dont know what the hell im doing. :cheese:

Back