G-Man only vid?

Reaction score
Is the new media just about the G-Man? Or is it about Gordon killin' some combine soldiers?

It is ONLY the G-Man. It is basically a full-screen high-quality version of the G-Man section of the E3 Video, without the commentary and "oooh, ahhhh" in the background. The rest of the E3 videos will be released over the next few days (approximately one per day). Then the new videos that we haven't seen yet will come after that.

Yeah one vid a day, first all the E3 stuff broken down then on to new content

-Kornflake™

I think you mean lubricant.

Ointment is for when you have a rash.

the voice acting on the very first thing he said is retarded and hes got lines on his neck and his teeth and hair arent detailed

but who needs to be critical hats off to valve I love em we love em there the best

Originally posted by alb1221
the voice acting on the very first thing he said is retarded and hes got lines on his neck and his teeth and hair arent detailed

but who needs to be critical hats off to valve I love em we love em there the best

I want to slap you this instance

lol Cyborg your making me laugh tonight, or this morning rather.
Yes do slap him.
To anyone wanting to point out these MINOR problems, and yes they are minor because you won't care when the games out and you're playing it like a madman. Prior to doing so, please show me a better character model with better facial expressions and lip synching. Or better yet, make one yourself and rub it in Valve's faces, I dare ya.
Good Luck!

Back