G4 NEW hl2 level about to be shown...

I hope to god they upload the video onto their website, I really want to see it! :(

Okay guys, its gonna be dodgy, but if we wanna see this video, secret meeting without the mods around the back of the citadel in 30 mins. shhhh mums the word *taps side of nose*

mummer than a flower. punished.

the codeword is... dark elf. they'll never guess that.

Hectic Glenn said:
Okay guys, its gonna be dodgy, but if we wanna see this video, secret meeting without the mods around the back of the citadel in 30 mins. shhhh mums the word *taps side of nose*

I'll meet you there ;)

yes the lost coast will be released to all.

arrgh its showing NOW!

how do i watch it

simmo said:
I'll meet you there ;)
In a southern american accent: Your kind ain't welcome round these here parts buddyroo.

Someone is sure to record it, then we start a thread which has a hidden message (pm me the link etc) then we'll be away. Honestly though someone better bloody record it!

Want.. HDR... So... Bad....

If someone doesn't record this, I'm going to tie myself to the top of a pylon and get fire engines to hose me.

Please, someone record it?

Think about the children!!

Repeats :D

3/31/2005 12am ET / 9pm PT

3/31/2005 3am ET / 12am PT

3/31/2005 12pm ET / 9am PT

But what the hell is G4?

What number is it on skydigital?

I was browsing ahead through my digital cable but I don't see any "Attack of the Show."

It's just their regular crappy lineup, X-Play, Screensavers, etc...

Am I missing something here?

DarkStar said:
I was browsing ahead through my digital cable but I don't see any "Attack of the Show."

It's just their regular crappy lineup, X-Play, Screensavers, etc...

Am I missing something here?

Screensavers is Attack of the Show. They changed the name.

DarkStar said:
Woah, they just said "Attack of the Show is NEXT. Cool."

That will be a repeat of last night's episode. New episodes only air at 4pm PST.

BTW my guide says they are showing Arena next. Are you watching Electric Playground now?

currently here, they are showing the electric playground, and they said that AOTS is comming up next (EDIT) wtf, i thought they said it was comming up next, but it came out as arena.

also, AOTS is not the screen savers

http://www.g4tv.com/shows/index.html that link shows that its 2 seperate shows

For me, on the East Coast, Attack of the Show airs at 7:00PM and re-runs right after that. I'll be sure to watch it, if I can because I'm probably going to be busy, and tell you all how it was.

BTW: It's 3:30PM right now.

I feel this might just be a disappointment.

Keep your hopes down please.

This should be really cool. They will prolly have some super computer running it tho.

i cant wait to see the sneak peeks of the "lost coast" level. and if it is just a completely diff story....or an addition to hl2

When a person gets confused between British Summer Time (BST) and Eastern Standard Time (EST)?? :| I dunno....

Oooo ok...well so confussed right now. So what time is it going to be shown?...Plus how can we go about watching it? Is it poss to watch it on the net?

commando said:
Oooo ok...well so confussed right now. So what time is it going to be shown?...Plus how can we go about watching it? Is it poss to watch it on the net?

It's on in an hour boyos!

Back